SRS So I am having a hard time with being single

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Diggumz, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Diggumz

Diggumz Devin da dude

I've been in pretty serious relationships since I was 16, even had a kid with my first serious gf when I was 17. When she left me with my child later that same year(month before I turned 18) I started to date my second serious girlfriend, we dated up until october, and then I woke up one day and she was gone. Now I know why they both left, and its because I'm abusive. Knowing that is is why I am single has pretty much left me wrecked as a person. I wish I was more rational, calmer and all that but it is a bit late. So I pretty much walk around now feeling subhuman, alone, and like ending self. I have a hard time meeting new people or I often feel that the bonds that we share aren't too great. Even people that I call my friends I have either spited or fucked our relations to the point where they don't really seem to give two shits. I start getting stuck in loops of "who could blame them" and then the next thing I know I'm pretty much stuck crying for an hour or so. Pretty much I'm an emotionally weak insecure person and I don't know how to deal :hs:

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

1. I'm glad they were strong enough to leave you if you were abusive
    2. Seek help. Seriously.

3. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:werd: and :werd: call and make an appointment with a therapist NOW. It's good that you recognize that you are abusive, that's the first step to solving the problem.

4. Xtodemerio

Xtodemerio New Member

You said you were 18 or so? I don't know if you are in school but if you are then your school should have a student counseling department that is trained to handle stuff like this and will make sure you talk with a professional therapist.

The first part of helping yourself is knowing there is a problem, and you've already done that.