SRS So how many MG of sleeping pills does it take to /yourself?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by nateg, Jul 5, 2005.

1. nateg

nateg New Member

Just curious. :)

2. SpicyMcVoodoo

SpicyMcVoodoo New Member

I hear it's impossible with over the counter sleeping pills.

3. nateg

nateg New Member

Damn...ok thanks. I've got about 38 Diphenhydramine 25mg each. :hs:

4. We wouldn't give you that information even if we knew.

5. The Mighty Megatron

The Mighty Megatron Secondborn of the best drummer known to man

More than what you have, I'd say. I tried this before with Tylenol PM, and it's not a fun experience. I took 1 1/2 jumbo bottles (135 500MG pills), and wound up in the hospital. Aside from the obvious not-coolness of having to swallow liquid charcoal (LOTS of it, too, be prepared for a tummy ache), there's also the blacking out at random times. They'll bring people in to question you (shrinks and the like) and waking up in the middle of answering one of their questions sucks, they're all hostile.

Oh, and if you take too much, be prepared to have them snake a fucking vaccuum hose down your neck to suck out all the toxins and keep your ass alive.

Today's lesson: It's not worth the risk of being found and going through the anguish of constant blackouts and hostile questionnaires.

6. livingdeadboy

livingdeadboy New Member

I know but no way of telling you.

2 reasons:
    -- U r overreacting, life is great no matter what
    -- I wouldn't want to be charged with assisting suicide.

7. nateg

nateg New Member

:wtc:

8. nateg

nateg New Member

--delete page before death? :dunno:

9. The Mighty Megatron

The Mighty Megatron Secondborn of the best drummer known to man

It'd still be saved somewhere, I would think. All it would take would be one slip up and the cops are all up on hiss ass for telling you how to /yourself...

J/k, even though it would be saved still, he couldn't be held liable for shit. You can only be held responsible if you have a direct part in doing it. He'd have to give you the tools to do it, at the least, to be prosecuted for it.

10. interpol

interpol you can't spell basement without semen

there are other methods

but yeah..

11. nateg

nateg New Member

ok, thanks guys. I certainly don't any of you involved.

12. And we certainly don't want you or anyone else commiting suicide. If there is something serious going on - talk to us. There isn't anyone here who hasn't experienced the hell that comes with planning a suicide, or desperately desiring it.

13. livingdeadboy

livingdeadboy New Member

I completely second that.

14. nateg

nateg New Member

Women. I had a GF who I thought I was going to marry and she left me. At first she gave me the depressed scenario and said she'd come back from North Carolina when things got better with her. I call her two weeks later and she hasn't seen a doctor for her depression, she likes it down there and the she's falling for the guy she's staying with.

I've been cheated on four other times and I think it's just me.

I guess women just don't understand that I'm a father/husband figure. I don't sleep around and I don't party 24/7.

I'm simply sick of it.

15. Dude, I'd love to put a gun to my head right now. Hell I'd even let you go first -- but let me tell you what? I just made the biggest mistake of my life not less than one hour ago, and there is no possible way to turn back the clock, or get back that moment.

While I may feel like shooting myself -- and it's a woman none the less that I blew it with, I'm not about to check out. What type of fuckin' pussy would I be to not at least consider looking at myself and seeing what it is that I've done to promote or produce the consequences I'm now living with.

Here are two simple words that define my life right now. Foolish, and Regret.

Step back from the ledge my friend, if you check out now you'll miss out on all the other great opportunities to make yourself look like a fucking clown, and I wouldn't want you to miss that.

Seriously - step back, sleep on this, and talk more here if you'd like about what happened. Hell, I'm even about to get on my knees I'm hurting so bad. When you feel so badly that you humble yourself to that level -- it can't get any worse, but.....it can get better.

Wow, even I feel better now, but man -- it stings like a bitch what I just went through, and I'm sure yours does too.

This first issue happened a year ago, but to show you that I also relate to your story - here is my second issue:

This happened a year ago: I was engaged to a girl of 6 years. I loved her, she loved me -- she stole 4 grand from me, then lied about it - so I asked her to leave. My best friend is now with her at this very moment, and they're riding around in Tampa FL at theme parks while I'm sitting here crying to you about being a douche bag.

So, still feel horrible? Trust me -- sleep on it, then go within and search yourself. You must look at yourself too.

16. nateg

nateg New Member

Thanks MB. :hs:

17. beanolo

beanolo It does a body good!!!1

There is no girl out there worth it for me to take my own life for if she left me. You shouldn't have one either.

18. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

No matter how deep a soul has fallen there is always a way out.

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/suicide04.html

In this Near Death experience of Angie Fenimore died due to an overdosis, she lived to tell the tale of what the consequenses where of suicide in the life hereafter :hs:

It all comes down to that throwing in the towel is the worst thing you can do, that you are unaware of the misery and scale that your death will have an effect upon your family and otherse who love you, which you don't take into consideration because you are self focused/consumed on your own situation. Im just saying here that the pain you are experiencing now is nothing compared to what awaits you if you take your own life, this (extra) pain is no joke and is enough motivation (hopefully) to be rid you of the idea, you'll only get reincarnated and have to live your entire life again with all the pain you have endured so far, and will have to make it cross the point where in the previous situation you took your own life.

So basically its pain in tenfold or more ,which we are trying to save you from here. Instead of trying that i can give you a map that will guide you out of your misery.

http://home.quicknet.nl/qn/prive/kes/cycle.pdf

Read this book , the Cycle of The Soul, i hope it saves you from suicide as it saved me from commiting suicide.

19. nateg

nateg New Member

Thanks. :hs:

20. I'm already feeling better. God has a way of working things out for me. I found out the girl I liked -- well.....she was playing a game! Everything I thought I felt that I knew wasn't true, so that basically erases any shame, or guilt I feel about the fight I had with her.

Now I know the truth -- I'm at peace. :)

21. johan

johan Active Member

A truth I've learned: no matter how wonderful/crazy/happy/beautiful/it makes your chest ache just to look at her and be with her.....there is another.

Truth. There is another. And another. And another.
    You found "it" once. You can do it again. It will happen. If you let it.

So don't / yourself. You're just shutting yourself off from all the future joy.
    What if you / yourself prior to this one? It's the same deal.

No matter how tempting...and believe me, I know...it's never the answer.
    Never.

22. nateg

nateg New Member

I must of talked to her two hours out of the today's eight hour work day. :hs: It's going nowhere. No matter what I say to her, nothing works. It's like talking to a wall.

It's just the same thing over and over and over again. Either she cheats on me or she's so sheltered she can't even have a normal conversation. 5 girls have cheated on me and 1 was just...wow...worse than I am.

Just once guys. One girl, who's down to earth and serious about a relationship. One girl, who doesn't have so much past drama. Someone who had a good career or at least working on one.

23. Toasty

Toasty Naked people have little or no influence on societ

Have you considered that you are just attracted to that "type"? Perhaps you've been finding your relationships from the same circle of people with the same recurring issues?

24. johan

johan Active Member

You probably don't want to hear this right now, but if you're meeting up with the same "type" over and over and over again, and all of these girls always end up cheating on you....

well, what is the common factor in this equation.....it's YOU.
    I'm not saying this to disrespect you, but more to show you that what you attract....starts and ends with what you bring to the table. I.e. YOU.

There definitely are down-to-earth, no drama, girls who are kind, attractive, sexy, smart and pretty wicked on the dance floor. Yes, there definitely are.

Are you THEIR type? Think about it. Again, no disrespect...just..think about it.

25. nateg

nateg New Member

If that's the case, then how do I get out of that circle?