MIL So how is enlisted life in the Air Force?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by NPH, Aug 14, 2007.

1. NPH

NPH Guest

Do they like former Marines? Cause I'm so fed up with the bullshit and shitty ass officers that I've come across here in the Corps. I'm so over the "Semper Fi" bullshit..

2. Insdav3

Insdav3 Guest

it's pretty nice over here... we got hot tubs, plenty of girls, and get to play on some computers. Dave over there... I mean the senior officer on deck buys us flowers on fridays and we do our nails on tuesdays. Sometimes we sit in a circle and talk about our feelings about being deployed for so long. One can only take 3 months so harshly. That... and we don't have enough pools or massages.

I kid I kid... i am jealous

3. whitecouch

whitecouch spendin' our golden years in OT Supporter

Well I have a three story main base historical house about 2 minutes from my office job where I work 8 hours maximum with about 2 hours total for PT and lunch somewhere in there. I have a garage right behind my house and, well, quite frankly I'd have to say I've got it good. A three star general lives across the street from me. Right now I'm munching on some home made salsa and thinking about building a massive wooden swingset in the back yard for the kids. Cross over. It's nice over here.

4. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

5. whitecouch

whitecouch spendin' our golden years in OT Supporter

We DO have squadrons that don't fly Fridays. :noes:

6. jjski78

jjski78 New Member

We fly every damn day here. Of course, it's because we had whiny bitches in our aircrews, and the OPS group commander felt like punishing them. Too bad he forgot about the fact that we only have 5 flyable aircraft, and maintenance needs some down time to fix these 40+ year old beasts.

7. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

8. Ozner

Ozner Offical TSL OP Leghumper

I work 5 days a week. I'm out by 1630. Never have to work weekends. I live off base. Food is great. Mandatory PT 3 times a week. Meaning 3 time s week we get ou of work at 1430. Fridays we close at 1100. If you want a simple/stupid job. Cross over into Public Health. You work in a hospital and you dont deal with ANY doctor bullshit. All we do is admin programs.