FRK So how is a slave supposed to be punished? And my thoughts on the matter:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by korrosion, Dec 30, 2004.

1. korrosion

korrosion New Member

Please note: This is written from the perspective of a male dominant. It also makes a distinction between a slave and a submissive with a slave being a little more, for lack of a better word, extreme.

I guess I depends of how much of a slove they really are. If it is really supposed to be a punishment should the slave enjoy it? If a slave likes being spanked then is spanking really a punishment? Could not being spanked actually be worse then being spanked? If a slave misbehaves on purpose, trying to earn a punishment; how are you supposed to punish them?:confused:

If they are not really a slave but rather a submissive or sometime submissive then should the punishment be different then if they were a slave? If they are submissive then it could be argued from the dominants position that the sub should enjoy the punishment a little... If a sometime sub enjoys the punishment then I think that would make them more likely to want to be submissive again, and more often. That would probably be good from the dom's point of view. The sub would want to be a sub because only as a sub could they "earn" more such "punishments". :naughty:

Here are two examples of similar punishments I thought of while I was bored at work.
    For the Sub: If she's normally a 1 or 2 orgasm girl the "punishment" could be for her to be restrained and have to "suffer" multiple orgasms from a bullet vibe while wearing an anal plug.
    For the Slave: If she's shy she could be made to give oral sex to her master in a semi public place while being teased with a bullet vibe but not allowed to orgasm while wearing an anal plug. And she must swallow. :rofl:

2. korrosion

korrosion New Member

Cliff notes: How do you punish someone who wants to be punished?

3. Version 2.1

Version 2.1 Member

By refusing to punish them.

4. submissive1

submissive1 Guest

No topping here but if either or trying to get punished the best thing to do is to deny them your attention. We tend to be a bit like children.....acting up when we long for attention. Don't give us the attention and lesson will be learned.

5. korrosion

korrosion New Member

So something like go stand in the corner and face the wall for a while? :rofl:

6. submissive1

submissive1 Guest

That could work.

7. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

holy conundrum batman...

8. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

Stress positions? I guess you'll need to find something that your slave doesn't particularly enjoy and lean more toward that way. the best would be corrupting the thing that they do enjoy. Ex you have a slave who loves being gagged. get and extra large gag, or pack the gag extra full, and leave it in for a decent amount of time. That way even though they are enjoying the fact that they are gagged that aching jaw will remind them that they are being punished (the ache will last even after the gag is removed).

9. _syn

_syn New Member

It isn't such a bad thing for her to enjoy her punishment-- you just have to keep it fresh, but that is true for anything within a relationship. Else it gets tired, old and before long dies.

10. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

For me, removing your attention from me is the most painful thing in the world you can do to me. If Im your slave/submissive, then everything about my life is devoted to your happiness and seeking your approval, your "good girl." Simply telling me, showing me your disapointment in me is more effective than any spanking, bondage, whipping, whatever. Isolate me from you and I'll be begging to come back.

11. 01000101

01000101 New Member

:bowdown:

12. korrosion

korrosion New Member

Thanks for the thoughtful replies. I'll probably try a mixture of several of them. Best of all I'll report back and let FS know how things went. :wiggle:

13. slave4you

slave4you Guest

I am a male slave but some punishments can apply to a girl :
    -writing lines,everyday i have to write 50 lines my mistress tell me,if i forget or be too lazy they are transformed into 100 next day (so 100 for yesteday + 50 for today)
    -no cum without permission (no orgasm for a girl),behaviour is examined each week and authorization is given to cum or else maybe just a prostate milking.Masturbation is still authorized but you become crazy of not cumming.
    -drinking your pee is a good punishment
    -after that wash your teeth with some soap

If you have ideas for my mistress they will be accepted !

14. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Excellent additions!