SRS so how do you deal with shy girls?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by kenzo, Mar 24, 2005.

1. kenzo

kenzo New Member

i am kind of dealing with one right... shes really shy in person but talkitive online. we only talk online most of the time. How can i date with a quiet girl in person? and only i make the conversation...... im kind of quiet too, but im still more talkitive than her...

2. BradUF

BradUF Guest

After a long long time she will open up to you and start talking too. But I am talking like 6 months into the relationship. Dont try to make her do stuff she dont want to. Slowly, very slowly she will want to do more things.

3. CopenKagan

CopenKagan OT Supporter

I'm agreeing with the other people here. Just let it ride, she will open up to you. I'm the same way, I'm very goofy and such; but it's hard to do things like that around new people.

4. I actually just had this conversation last night. The key is time and patience. People will usually open up if allow them a few weeks of actually being around you. If she doesn't open up within a period you feel is acceptable [after 4 to 9 dates perhaps?] then it means she's usually always quiet and if that isn't what you like you should consider it a red flag, and think about whether you want to move on or continue the relationship.

5. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Nah they all open up even the quiet ones. They will maintain a level of quiteness but will be much more open after a long period of time. These types of girls takes way longer then 4-9 dates.

6. In your experience perhaps. I've met women who often couldn't communicate. Online was one thing, offline was another. I think he'll have to define and decide for himself what he's willing to do.

7. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Well all I can say is that its not easy and there are going to be alot of things you want to do but she wont do because she is shy/antisocial.

8. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

It's very easy actually, ask her on a date ON-LINE.

She will say yes' and off you two go' to the movie or the theatre

Have a great time, :wavey:

9. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

Elitelamer is wise for his years. Play it cool, take the lead, she will come around in due time.

10. LiQuiD_FuSioN

LiQuiD_FuSioN New Member

ffs, that sounds exactly like me..... send her my way perhaps? lol jk.

Well, I suggest you take one step at a time,.. she will open up eventually around you,.. ofcourse being shy requires a little effort from her too, but it's about you two only for now. If you take it too fast, she might try to block you out or break up. Just take it slow, you won't regret it.

11. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Flirt with her a lot. Compliment her and be touchy feely but not perverted. Make her laugh.

12. I'm dating [not exclusive] a shy girl, and she's opening up. I went in for the kiss while we were laying on my bed and she immediate became aggressive and began kissing me, and coming at me for more. :o

13. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Perhaps one way to make her open up is to open up yourself

14. Now we're talking. :bigthumb:

15. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Thats what happen to me.