So how could one acquire Andro?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Insert, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insert

Insert Active Member

I know the shits been illegal for like 6 years, anyone used it/know where to get it?? :dunno:

2. grimstone

grimstone magic murda bag OT Supporter

3. Finest

Finest OG #93

It's sold under a different name now to make it totally legit and legal. I think it's called creatine or something.

4. RICK RO$$

RICK RO$$ Active Member

yes I would certainly go to the trouble to acquire an illegal substance that isnt made anymore that pretty much sucked to begin with

sounds like a plan

5. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial][SIZE=-1]Where do you get off just breezin' in here and demanding answers? Have you even read the stickies or the Ten Broly Commandments of the Broly Land? Bro, do you realize we have multiple bros here either with or on the verge of getting their pro card? And that isn't just in bodybuilding, that's also being a PRO BRO in SKANK RAILIN'! Before I can even fathom to possibly answer your question, I'll need your stats! What is your training history, cycle history, bf%, height, weight, and current hairstyle? What was your free throw percentage on your Church Youth Association basketball team? What is your credit score? Have you ever contemplated life while staring up at the stars on a summer night? How many skanks did you rail at the shore last summer? Have you ever told a secret about somebody? What do you look for in an ideal partner?

I know this seems like a lot of information bro, but the Broly Men in the Broly Land need this to help you out. I mean, I know you're a n00b, but maybe if you do your research, get your reps up, and post a pic (not just an upper body one, we need WHEELZ) the bros here will be able to turn you into a good bro.

---------------------
    Menace II Brociety
    Moderator, AnaBROlicsandAnBROgenics.com [/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial][SIZE=-1]I do not condone illegal activities. Do not ask for sources or source checks.

"Hey baby, I can tell by the size of your balls that you have been using HCG during your cycle. That's so hot!" - Some bitch I picked up at my little sister's Holy Communion. Fuckin' skank! LOL LMAO ROFL ;)

"Bro, I just wanted to know if you thought we could be, well, us again." - Bro Jackson, Founder of AnaBROlicsandAnBROgenics.com [/SIZE][/FONT]

6. Centipedes? In My Vagina

Centipedes? In My Vagina It's more common than you think

There are other PHs that are much easier to get with equal efficacy. Or just get real gear.

7. Netbastard

Netbastard OT Supporter

8. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

Better question: why would one actually want to acquire Andro?

9. JeremyD

JeremyD New Member

Comes with the same legal implications as real steroid hormones.

10. TZ

TZ Banned

Squats and milk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.