MIL So how bout that WLC?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by SeaMack99, Apr 17, 2006.

1. SeaMack99

SeaMack99 OT Supporter

I'm not sure anyone cares but I will put this out anyway.

So PLDC is no longer called PLDC...its "WLC" now or Warrior Leaders Course. Well I just got back and all I have to say it is this....

I'm proud to be a signal bitch and I think the course was too easy. The lack of DNC sucks balls cause some people just suck at it and now soon some of them will be E-6's and still not know how to lead troops.

My biggest let down was in the leadership. As a young E-4 I was hoping to learn what its like to be an NCO and most importantly given the skills needed to be the best at what I do. I'm sorry but there was none of that. At the end of the course when I asked my SGL what I could to to improve myself as a soldier/NCO and all he could give me was "make points".

And thats all I have to say about that.

2. GiRaff3

GiRaff3 New Member

i have heard that kind of complaint a lot. i was told they moved away from that shit, because of the current situation in the world. future NCOs apparently need to work on teambuilding or whatever instead of all of the traditional stuff. i will be going decently soon to WLC.

3. SeaMack99

SeaMack99 OT Supporter

Graf sucks balls so as long as you go before the snow hits you should be good

4. Dementio

Dementio OT Supporter

I heard about mine and almost thought it was a joke. No Class A's needed, only 2 weeks, on a reserve base, ran by reserves.

5. GiRaff3

GiRaff3 New Member

i have been down to vilseck a few times...

LOG 80
    LOG 81
    HAZ-11

lol owned...
    the weather down there is terrible. there isnt as much snow, but the windchill makes it extremely shitty and every freezes over.