MMA So hillary randomly comes up in a conversation at my bjj school lol

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by The Ripper, Mar 26, 2009.

1. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

We were practicing judo throws today and then this one girl does a seionage. Then some one mentions something about naga and the instructor goes I remember one time Jamie went to naga and she should of won on points because of her take down but the judge didnt award her the points when she did the throw. Then some one jumps in and goes yeah it was the white chick that spoke portugese, shes a tough judge. You cant score shit with her.

Then the instructor goes yeah, she trains with renato tavares and is from some other state. Then Im thinking speaks portugese, trains with renato, white girl from some other state. Sounds like that chick from offtopic. Then I randomly go, is her name hillary? lol and it was.

2. 2ofdem

2ofdem OT Supporter

I liked the movie better to be honest.

3. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

it was epic lots of sex

4. kroneX

kroneX New Member

hope hilldawg never refs my games, cause i throw those bjjers around :p

5. Hillary

Hillary fukc yaeh. ew waitled long enough. nujgses of hill

I don't remember a random girl back in January, but mistakes reffing happen, especially if you've been doing it for 8 hours without a break.

Takedowns, however, I VERY rarely fuck up. You have to control top position for 3 seconds unless the throw is directly onto the back. Several times good throws occurred onto their side but the person got right back up, only to make people go nuts when I didn't give points.

6. LOLSTi

LOLSTi DTOM

hilarious.

7. Hillary

The boss says me and this one BB are the two most complimented refs, so I'm not stressin about it.

8. TCMS

TCMS OT Supporter

Big deal. You can't make everyone happy. Boo hoo to them. If they took care of business from the start, they wouldn't have needed to count on the ref.

(Yeah, I hate that too)

9. MyLittleAirport

MyLittleAirport OT Supporter

Judge != ref?

10. kroneX

kroneX New Member

Have you ever wrestled with brazillians, those guy are the most emotional people on the planet and will fight tooth and nail for any point they conceed and call bullshit on the ref to no end.

Brazillians are the worst, but like in any competition sport refs are needed for fairness

11. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

yeah thats what ended up happening. She got the take down and you said she had to hold it for three secounds. I can see where the mistake would happen because my instructor doesnt speak english to well. His understanding of the rules were that if you land the throw you get the point reguardless.

12. Hillary

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A-) TAKE DOWNS: Any kind of knocking down the opponent or being taken down on his back side, 2 points. If the athlete is thrown to the ground and does not land on his back, the thrower must pin him to the ground in the same position for at least 3 seconds to gain the points of the take down.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]and for your coach:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]a) Projeção: (quedas) É todo ou qualquer desequilíbrio do adversário, sendo este projetado ao solo de costas e lado, 2 pontos. Caso o atleta A der uma queda e o atleta B cair de joelhos e o atleta A dominar pelas costas são 2 pontos. Caso o atleta A derrube o atleta B que não seja de costas ou de lado, terá que mante-lo no solo, ou pelas costas por trás durante 3 segundos para ganhar os pontos da queda. [/FONT]

13. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

dont take it personally ....