FRK So heres the story of the night I was raped/Fucked my best friends girl

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TwistedMind, Aug 15, 2006.

1. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

So heres the story of the night I was molested/Fucked my best friends girl

SO my ex and I were on the rocks for the second or third time I am not to sure. Anyways this is what ended the relationship 3 years and 1 friend down the tubes. I guess I sort of asked for it but also after getting used to sleeping alone again it was the best thing that ever happened to me.

So I used to hang at my buddy jasons house all the time at least 4 nights a week Friday and Saturday where whisky and beer nights if we didn't go out to a club. For the most part it was just a guys night out type thing unless we were hitting up a bar but for some reason or another His chic and mine ended up becomeing friends. Mine would bitch about me his would bitch about him, we all know how female friendships work.

Anyways after them hanging out ALOT for like 3 months we were over at Jasons house drinking it up on some Jack Daniels, Well Roxy (Jasons girl) got drunker than a skunk and kept flirting with me. I did my best to ignore it until I decided to lay down on the floor, Next thing I know shes stratled me. She leans down and starts whispering in my ear if I liked it yada yada. I sort of pushed her up and away from my face and looked at Jeanette (my girl) and Jason. I told Roxy she should go and hang with jason and she got off me. Anyways apperantly this whole thing was somehow my fault so my girl and I split.

I end up sleeping at my moms house for like 2 weeks. So one night about 3 in the morning I wake up to this chic rubbing my cock. Next thing I know shes strattled me and we are makeing out. At this time I am still groggy and notice who it is that I am swapping spit with. I stop the tounge action and Roxy (yep jasons girl) starts blabbing on about how they split up and she wanted to fuck. I tried my best to resist I really did I remember saying NO repeatidly, Until she pulled the sheets off me and slid down to start sucking on my johnson. (I slept in the nude at the time) Well being a guy this was about as much resistance as I could offer. So I am laying there thinking all kinds of crazy shit while shes working my tool. Im just about to put a stop to it all when she stands up takes off her sweat pants and undies and straddles my cock. Thats it I have no more thoughts of resistance. I was bareback in my best friends girl. So I roll her over on the bed after maybe 2 minutes of her rideing me and start to work it in a modified missionary position, you know her leg on my shoulder I pulled her sweat shirt over her head and just reamed her while sucking on her perky little tittys until I blew my load in my buddys girl. We lay their for a few minutes then she jumps up redresses goes outside into her truck and goes home. For some reason or another she left her shoes in my room I still have them today even though I don't have my girl, my best friend (I told him about it and he went balistic) And Roxy I don't have any idea what happened to her. I still see her everyonce in awihle but we don't say anything other than hi.

Moral of the story? I learned hoes before bro's, Unless they are married. A true friend should realize when hes dateing a hoe and shouldn't get pissed when she fucks someone else. Sure I probably deserved to be punched in the mouth but thats about it. Anyways Thought you might enjoy the story.

Changed title because everyone seems to have a problem with raped.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2006
  2. OFI

OFI New Member

Umm curious.. how did she get in your moms house at 3 in the morning? :ugh: ?

3. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Doesn't sound like rape to me

4. David02

David02 Guest

Cant rape the willing

5. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

dot.

but kinda hot story nonetheless.

6. Broken5hift

Broken5hift New Member

is roxy a spy or a ninja?

7. awlewis

awlewis New Member

Ya, I would have punched you in the face. Hot story though.

ps - tell your mom to get an alarm system

8. awlewis

awlewis New Member

lol ninja!

9. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

So you blew in her without a condom? ....Smart. Whats his/her name? Do it call you daddy?

10. Ded Guy Walkin

Ded Guy Walkin New Member

. . . but you can violate the unconscious

11. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

hmm,

If my friend fucked my girl then told me about it he would still be my friend.
    No fights.. I would be pissed but I doubt I would even yell at him.
    Prolly just end up cracking a few beers with him while we talked about it.
    I would prefer it that way. To know she cant be trusted via a friend then some poz'ed up stranger.

Now if you fucked her then told him weeks later, yeah... you are a dick.
    Might still be able to be friends but only after I break a bone in you and destroy one of your testicles 1st.

12. Isamu

Isamu New Member

two questions.. where they actually broken up? and like everyone else.. htf did she get into your mom's house?

but if you did tell him within like 24hours of her 'raping' you.. then you did the right thing.. and if they were broken up, then he wasn't much of a friend anyhow

13. awlewis

awlewis New Member

amen to that. I once woke up to my best friends x attempting to give me a handjob IN HIS APPARTMENT after a long night of drinking. There were 5 other people passed out in the room. The second i realized what was going on i just pushed her off...thats all i remember, she was gone in the morning. My friend wondered why she left in the night until i told him what happened. He laughed and called her a slut. I concured and we had lunch. Speaking of which im eating some REALLY good sushi right now. And im doing so while laying in bed so it's extra good. OH, and i just came back an hour or so ago from running and i showered so i feel sexay eating my sushi.

14. awwwdreyawww

awwwdreyawww New Member

Sounds like a fucked up situation, but hot story nonetheless. Reminds me of the scene from "Single White Female." :noes:

Are you gonna hang onto her shoes as souvenirs? Just asking cause it's happened to me sometimes. :mamoru:

15. sLpFhaWK

sLpFhaWK www.JJiGz.com

heh that is a pretty kewl story, but roxy must be a fuckin ninja and that makes it even hotter.. she prolly get pissed at the fact u shot your load in her and thats why she peaced out before u could have seconds.

16. BlindSyde

BlindSyde New Member

Damn, that's a crazy situation.

But, I'd stay away from a best friends girl, even if she is an ex and wanted the cock.

17. shiba

shiba Active Member

at least she was hot...i hope...

18. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

wow.. I hope you got tested after.

19. Sebulous

Sebulous New Member

I nearly got raped myself last weekend. Talking to a girl about going out when her best friend jumped me, talked me and started to wrestle my pants off. Quite a funny conversation going on trying to get her slutty friend off me while trying to talk her about going out the next day.

Now, she wants to know why I wont bang her slutty friend even though we are going out. :confused:

20. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

Live in a small town never locked the doors at night before this. Now I lock the doors even if I am not going to sleep. Rape is probably a strong word but I just thought I would share.

21. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

Pics of shoes?

22. chakup

chakup Guest

cool story but damn.

23. Replicant

Replicant New Member

I'm just wondering what is more dumb. Fucking your best friends girl or fucking her with no condom and bustin a nut in her.

Somehow I couldn't crack a beer and chill out with my supposed best friend that just fucked my girlfriend.

Goodtimes? I think not.

24. hsmith

hsmith OT Supporter

uh, you weren't raped if you got on top and did some work :hsugh:

25. audrey

audrey New Member

:ugh:
    exactly