so heres the deal with my bike situation...

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Boudreaux, Jul 23, 2003.

1. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

went to the honda dealership..guy was blowing smoke up my ass left and right...$4000+ a year for full coverage on a cbr600rr...honda is totally gay when it comes to financing...they obviously think their shit dont stink...salesman was not willing to work with me at all...totally being an ass

went to suzuki (sv650s being my 2nd choice for bike) and the guy sat us down and was willing to work with us... $85 a month for full coverage, including PIP and 140/month payment...

all in all i think this is a good thing...like i said in my previous posts, i've riddin quite a bit...but think this bike will be more practical...im getting a bike for the passion of riding, not to look good or go shit faced fast...this bike will fit my needs fine...even though i really had my heart set on a cbr600rr...maybe ina coupla years i'll upgrade...this bike will be more comfortable...plenty of go...and more forgiving...

now i just need someone to cosign :o

2. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

oh yeah, btw...the only reason insurance is so high is because i've been in a car accident...

3. Short Bus

Short Bus Beep beep!

SV650S = good choice :)

...and join the club, motorcycle insurance seems to be increasing a lot for everybody recently.

4. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

no full coverage is not required by my state...its required by mom...

but the thing is...when they salesmen called his insurance girl...it would only be 10 bucks a month more for the CBR ( i had him ask her about it)...and at that moment Honda could kiss my ass...Honda's salesmen really turn their product off....

(but i still plan on getting an RR in a coupla years :o )

5. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

the guy told me they dont let people under 25 finance on their own...so Honda put me under the impression that they did not want my business....because that is a shit faced lie

6. Sexy_SV

Sexy_SV Guest

My mom just got a 2003 Sv650S and she loves it.It's a great choice and I was going to get it but unfortunately it fell through.My parents are going to co sign for me but insurance is gonna cost 1180 for me.Can't afford that working part time.So for now im lookin for something older.Gotta wait till next year when everyone upgrades to faster bikes so I can have one =)