TAT so here's my idea for my first tat

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by robbinthehood, Dec 25, 2007.

1. robbinthehood

robbinthehood New Member

ok so heres a quick background: got into a really bad car accident involving my grandmother, dad, sister, and I. the three of us, excluding my grandmother (who was driving) were ejected out of the roof of the van when it was rolling and broke off..

i walked away from the accident completely unharmed, but my sister got some pretty serious brain damage and is now handicapped for life, and my dads back/shoulders got permanently screwed up. my grandmother had her seatbelt on, so she got away with some pretty intense bruises

SO HERES MY IDEA...
    i want to get a tattoo of a hand grabbing the top right of my back, like someone is grabbing me from behind... sort of like the hand of God, or something that was watching out for me

i googled and looked around for pictures like this for a while, but i couldnt find anything...has anyone seen anything similar to what i am thinking of getting? anyone have some art skills that wouldnt mind sketching up something for me real quick? any input from anyone would be great

2. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

That sounds like a fucking KILLER idea for a tattoo, especially given the background story. I have never seen anything like that. You might talk to your local artists, and see if they can sketch something up.

3. meshuggahn

meshuggahn New Member

It does sound cool. I would look around at the different artists in your area and find one who's style you like and looks like would have the ability to do something like that well. Then go talk to them and see if they can draw something up for you.

4. iamjeff6

iamjeff6 UDARIS

sounds like a sweet idea, but i dont think it will come out like your planning

when i think about it in my head i dont thing the grabbing effect will turn out right, because it would need to me more 3d and going from the back to the shoulder

i dunno, check out some shops and see what they can do.

5. Seraph

Seraph Guest

I agree with this fool.

The idea is amazing and I absolutely love it. However, there's too much three dimension involved with it. It just wouldn't look right.

6. charles foster kane

charles foster kane New Member

Great idea behind it all htouhg.

7. red_fox

red_fox New Member

It made me think of the Sistine Chapel's signature, God reaching for Adam.

I think the hand-grabbing-skin might work if the tattoo included the skin looking like it was being pulled, like how some biomechanical tattoos emulate the look of machinery actually inside the skin.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2008
  8. meshuggahn

meshuggahn New Member

Agreed in that most artists couldnt pull it off. If you found a world class artist that does the 3d looking stuff it could work though.

9. DurtyEuro

DurtyEuro Bänned bу Ѕuреr Μоdеrаtоrs

seems like it would be hard to end the arm that is reaching to grab onto you, you can't really just stop it abruptly.