so here's a tip for the nude pics

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by NCS, Jun 14, 2008.

1. NCS

NCS Active Member

use
    her
    camera.

its non-threatening if you're at her place and its her camera. keep the energy / buying temperature high and its natural she'll give them to you.

i don't know why i never thought of this. its not like i had problems but i did it the other day and it was twice as easy.

oh and no, i'm not posting them.

2. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

Hmmm :hsugh: one way to look at it, I guess. My mother is constantly looking through the pics on my camera, because I'm always leaving it laying around somewhere, not that I really care, but for that reason, I certainly wouldn't be taking nudes on my camera.

3. fray

fray New Member

For some reason, for fun, I will always zoom in on my bf's crotch and take a picture (clothing/boxers on)... my parents found these on my camera at Christmas while we were scrolling through pics.

I sent a very close up picture of my boob to my bf's phone. He was showing pictures to his mom and they ended up at that picture. :(

I mostly wanted to share my horror stories. I think you're right - using her camera is much less threatening though. It keeps control of the pictures in her hands.