So here's a new one.....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by God of Thunder, Nov 25, 2007.

1. God of Thunder

God of Thunder New Member

Ok, this will be kind of long and I appreciate those who take the time to read it.

Last night....I called this girl I had known for awhile. We've always been friends but I have always had a crush on her. I asked her if she wanted to go out that night. She said yes. Later that night I called her to confirm that we were still on, and she agreed. I replied with "So i'm excited for our date tonight" and she responded with "I know, I am too!"

So as of right then, i'm pretty excited. So I go get her, she gives me a hug when she see's me and we start the night. We head out to plaza (tons of shops/christmas lights/etc www.countryclubplaza.com). I ask her where she'd like to eat and she responds by saying she'd like to try this place. So we go put our name down and the wait is almost 2 hours. No problem, we used this time to shop. We went to many places and had what in my opinion was an excellent time. We went to a girls clothing shop and she asked what I thought something looked on her. I said if you like it then you should get it, and her response was "No, I want to know if you think I look good in it?" And I replied "well in my opinion, yes" so she purchased a few items that I gave approval too. She even pointed out several items that "Looked extremely good on me" After we left there, we went down to starbucks and she bought me hot chocolate and her some coffee thing. After walking around for awhile longer, it was time for dinner.

So we proceed to dinner and were both laughing/having a great time. Dinner was fabulous Right after we sat down a blues band began to play. Dinner was awesome and I footed the bill. It was around 30 dollars. Not too bad.

So after dinner were walking back towards the car because we were going to see a movie (fred claus) and she spotted someone she knew. I had never met these people before but it was the introduction that got me....

"This is my friend Brandon"

I was pretty upset with this, we were on a date and i'm being introduced as a friend? just brandon would have been better, but she had to throw in friend. I tried not to let it bother me and we proceeded to the movie. We got to the movie and because in my mind, its still a date, I had no problem paying. Looking back, it was probably a mistake, but oh wells. So the movie is great, or I actually liked it.

We leave to go home and have a great conversation along the way, so right now i'm feeling pretty good. We had a great night, she was smiling, laughing, and I felt like I made a great impression.....if that were the case, would I be typing this??? So anyways, I drop her off, she sends me a text that says "your such a great friend" and I replied with "Friend? This was a date."

she responded with

"We are friends brandon"

and I said "was this not a date to you?"

and she said "no, we were hanging out as friends"

I said "well you had to know this was a date, you know I like you"

she said "yeah, I"ve always known you liked me"

I was really really really shocked by this.....So I called my friend to get his take and he was pretty shocked as well. She told him that she never once mentioned it as a date. Then he asked her what I was paying for everything if it wasn't a date and she replied "well I just thought he was being generous, besides it wasn't that much money anyways" so he then asked her this......

"what if you were over here with your friend, and brandon showed up with some girl, would you be jealous?"

and her response "I am not sure if i would be"

what the hell kind of answer is that?

So my questions/rants are if she thought this was friends why would she not even OFFER to go dutch, rather just let me pay? Why would she ask if I thought she looked good in certain things if it wasn't a date? Why would she tell me friend that? What should I do?

I didn't talk to her at all day, and i'm really mad about the whole situation, so I don't even plan to talk to her for awhile. Please OT, help.

2. God of Thunder

i'm sure I left some stuff out that i'll hafta add.... basically, once I got home my great night was a mess.

3. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

on a first date you are only a friend......

[​IMG]

then again, sounds like she didnt think it was a date. i think you knew her before your date (since she knows your friends) and i think she had already friendzoned. ... .. i just wanted to post the pic somewhere in vag.

4. ridah626

ridah626 OT Supporter

i dont know man i usually wouldnt tell anyone on the first date that i liked them unless i knew for a fact that they liked me back. i dont think u should have gotten offended when she said you were a friend. i mean its not like both of you are exclusive or anything yet. you should just play it slow man.

5. Abomb

Abomb New Member

sucks man.. sounds like you got owned :\

edit: there are only 5.3 billion indicators in your post that she sees you as lacking a penis instead of seeing you as a sexual being

edit 2: and you said fabulous in your post too :greddy:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2007
  6. Yuppy

yea i agree i think you tipped your hand too fast and it might be freaking her out

7. Abomb

Abomb New Member

he didnt even register far enough on her sexual radar to even freak her out it sounds like :bowdown:

8. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

You are a friend, Brandon

What don't you understand about that?

She knows you like her but she still says you are her friend. Plain & Simple, She doesn't want anything more than that.

You are JUST a friend.

9. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

I thought the same thing when he wrote that she introduced him as her friend.

What do you expect to be introduced as?? Her boyfriend already???
    Its only the first date!!!! You haven't even kissed her!!!

Those text messages prolly freaked her out and she is running, not walking, away.

10. scent of a wookie

scent of a wookie OT Supporter

stick a fork in ya, you're done

11. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

dude. read every single fucking post of mine (jkidd5's) in the sticky in the archive. buy David DeAngelo's beginner courses. get your head out of your ass. Go fuck 10 other women.

12. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

i dunno i kinda see both sides but if thats she thinks then thats what she think

13. kiri

kiri New Member

uhh why did you get pissed about her saying "this is my friend brandon"? you were on a first date... if i was on a first date (or even several subsequent dates) i'd introduce him as "my friend" every time. it's just the easiest way to introduce someone. it's awkward to just say "brandon" because then the other people are like "umm, should i know this person? :hsugh:"

well anyway, the fact that you mentioned it to her and made such a big deal about it would be enough reason (for me anyway) to not go on a second date with you. if you had acted normally and just hung out with her, and not gotten hung up on whether it was a date or not, she might have been in a position to develop feelings for you. oh well :hsughno:

14. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Live and learn I guess

15. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

She told you like it is. That is what she wants, and it seems as though she wont see you as anything more than a friend.

16. God of Thunder

i've known the girl for over a year, on a date, if someone introduces you as a friend then that is to imply that your OUT as friends, not on a date. The proper way to introduce a guy on a date is "This is xxxxxx"

17. Abomb

Abomb New Member

lol u went shopping with her on a first date

18. LOLSTi

LOLSTi DTOM

:werd:, except I'm a guy.

19. Yuppy

Yea seriously. Do something that YOU want to do. And if you seriously want to shop on a date. Then well girlfriend, thats what you will be.

If Im going to do something thats not dinner/movie Im taking that bitch(i know i know ladies, before you bash me) paintballing and shooting the shit out of her, so she knows: I AM ALL THAT IS MAN. The love men. Men who want to win at everything. Not the guy who just does what she wants

Sounds like your date was full of fail when you asked her where to eat. You make that decision, especially if you are going to pay for it! Girls need a guy who takes the initiative, even if its wrong.

You mustve shown a lot of effeminate qualities, you know, the ones girls say they want, but dont really want. Gotta have a little asshole in you to win.