SO hawt right now

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by itwasntme, Nov 2, 2008.

1. itwasntme

itwasntme New Member

http://www.grabup.com/uploads/1be3f90e7066125b0481bd8a7a3014e0.png?direct

If you have the chance to upgrade, I say do it. New features are listed on Adobe so I won't bother, but the programs ability to export between each other has been greatly increased to all work seamlessly with each other.

For that reason alone it is worth it. No more saving, exporting, importing, reopening, editing, saving, exporting, importing editing. Fawk all that. Just shoot it over bridge into the next editor and keep going.

So hawt.

2. TheWeasel

TheWeasel Guest

Uuuuh, ok. It's been able to do that since CS3.

3. itwasntme

itwasntme New Member

UHHH not QUITE ;) Lot more support, for those who know what it is.

4. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

does anyone actually NEED CS4 Master Suite? seriously, who uses all those programs? and for $2, 500 :ugh: No wonder everyone finds other ways to acquire it

5. assclown

assclown Active Member

I remember my friend had a legit version of Photoshop that he was having problems with. The tech support guy asked why he doesn't just download a copy. :hsugh:

6. TheWeasel

TheWeasel Guest

It's more a matter of it being cheaper to buy the entire suite then buy the specific programs you need in most cases. I use Photoshop, Flash, and Dreamweaver most often. Those alone cost as much as the Production and the Web collections.

7. eighteen_psi

eighteen_psi Active Member

I own CS3 Master, legit..and I have CS4 Master on order :ugh:
    It's a tremendous value if you use more than a couple of the programs in the suite regularly. Its also extremely cheap by professional/production software standards, especially when you take into account all you can do with it :dunno:

Forum photochoppers and f-around pirates don't buy it but pros do.

8. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

Yeah, I never thought of it that way... I guess from an outsider perspective (someone not professionally involved in the web, or image manipulation) it seems expensive, but I tend to forget how expensive pro applications tend to be.

9. TheWeasel

TheWeasel Guest

:werd: $2000 for software is nothing for most businesses. You can make that money back in minutes/hours with the content you produce using it.

10. itwasntme

itwasntme New Member

SOMETHING in the CS4 package has my flash on crack. Everything is 3 times faster for no known reason. I went to a flash site and it was blistering along 3 times as fast, then played a flash game I know well to confirm and it was insane. It seems like CS4 comes with flash drivers it installs for FlashCS4 that makes everything insanely fast on flash.

Hell maybe it is a coincidence, but everything flash is triple fast now that I've have CS4 a few days.

11. trouphaz

trouphaz New Member

and companies know it isn't worth the risk to ever get caught with your pants down without legit licenses. it rarely happens, but it is a hell of a lot worse than $2000.

12. xenon supra

xenon supra OT Supporter

:ugh:

13. eighteen_psi

eighteen_psi Active Member

Paying for software is highendson.

14. itwasntme

itwasntme New Member

I was right, it's Flash10. It was installed with CS4. OMFG it is so optimized. Everything is like a friggen bullet.