so guys, after you and your gf of 4.5 years part ways...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Tk, Aug 11, 2006.

1. Tk

Tk Well-Known Member

what do you do with all the shit she gave you?

like my gf gave me a bunch of picture frames with pics of us and whatever..... i took all the pics out to hold on to and gave the frames to my mom.... she asked what i did with this quilt that my ex made me that was, all in all, pretty neat but had pictures of us on it too.... i had it hanging on my wall above my bed but i took it down and pretty much threw it away. my mom was all disappointed and shit that id do that.... i told her that shits over and what did she want me to do, hold on to it for the rest of my life? anyhow, idk, what should i do with it? just toss it or keep it for a year or so then toss it or what? i dont see getting back together with her, at least any time soon (like 8 months or so ya know?) so wtf do i do? i had no problem putting it in the garbage sack while i was cleaning the shit out of my room but now my mom made me feel all guilty because "she put a lot of love into it" :hsugh:

idk help a brotha out

2. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

the stuff that I had of my ex GF (6 months) i sent it back to her. It was like some pictures and a book I had borrowed. But some other stuff I had of her like pictures I packed it into my closet. I had a picture like western style of us both that we took and I put that away in my closet. I know if I move, I'll have to pull that shirt out prolly. I put the mini one away too....the shirts she gave me for my birthday, I dunno if i'll ever wear them again :(

All the pics I had of her and me and her daughter on my phone I deleted them all....i kind of regret it now but its done. The other pics I had of her are on my old computer that is broken now.

I dunno....if i had a quilt made by her I might keep that cause a lot of effort was put into it i guess but i would prolly pack that shit away or given it to my mom if she wanted it.

3. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Burn it.

Nah, I dunno... I still have a stuffed doggy back home that my ex made for me. Kinda makes me feel fuzzy to look at even though I despise her now.

weird, ain't it?

4. Riot

Riot OT Supporter

just keep a couple of momentos

later on down the road when you're completely over everything, it'll be nice to have that record of that phase of your life

5. pholom

pholom New Member

yeah... i burnt up the pictures of my ex in my wallet and now i kinda regret it. I got the same pics in my closet packed in a box though with everything she gave me.

I say..put everything into a box and just remember the good times that you two shared together.

6. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Just pack it away in a box somewhere so that if you want it later you'll still have it but at least you won't have to see it all the time.

7. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

i'd say store it since you said theres a possibility of getting back with her in the distant futue

8. k0in b4hd

k0in b4hd New Member

BURN IT ALL, trust me

9. Martinj

Martinj New Member

Depends on how the break up went.

10. Tk

Tk Well-Known Member

we just drifted apart.... our interests are in different things completely..... break up went fine for both of us.

11. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

dont get rid of stuff over drifting apart. 4.5 years is a lot of time. just remember the good times. dont destroy something like a quilt.

12. Abomb

Abomb New Member

pack n put away