FRK So for the last few months. V dreams

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Colleen, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Colleen

Colleen Active Member

Ive been having these crazy intense sex dreams. Im assuming its because im about 3 months pregnant, but the dreams are every night.

They all vary too, some are of me and the SO.. some are of me and random people... sometimes its with a girl.. sometimes i am a man (yes weird i know :o)

Have any other girls had this, or is this baby goona turn out to be a nympho :run:

2. Trina

Trina New Member

I used to have wild dreams too when I was pregnant, it's completely normal since your hormones are in overdrive handling all the changes in your body with the pregnancy. Enjoy it! :)

3. Toxica

Toxica New Member

Welp I googled "Dream interpretation" and found this out:

"To dream about sex, refers to the psychological completion and the integration of contrasting aspects of the Self. You need to be more receptive and incorporate aspects of your dream sex partner into your own character. Alternatively and a more direct interpretation of the dream, may be your libido's way of telling you that it's been too long since you have had sex. It may indicate repressed sexual desires and your needs for physical and emotional love.

To dream about sex with someone other than your spouse or significant other, suggests dissatisfaction with the physical side of your relationship. On the other hand, it may be harmless fantasy. In such situations, you may find that you are less inhibited sexually and you can even bring that sense of adventure to your existing relationship.

If you are heterosexual and you dream that you are having sex with someone of the same sex, signifies not necessarily homosexual desire, but an expression of greater self love and acceptance. You need to be in better touch of your feminine or masculine side."

(according to this site http://www.dreammoods.com/)

4. tibbar

tibbar aww fennec foxah aww

I always considered dream interpretation to be horseshit. No offense.

5. Toxica

Toxica New Member

I'm not a firm believer, so none taken.

It's just interesting to read sometimes.

6. tibbar

I wonder if it's an increase in that one chemical that causes dreams (seretonin?)

7. tibbar

Yeah I kind of realized it was BS when we had someone come to my high school and interpret our dreams, she had every dream somehow relate to God. "It's God's way of saying to take the bull by the horns."

8. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

That's less dream interpretation and psychology, and more propagandist bullshit.