So finally after 3 years as a cs major I finally took the time to understand shells

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by DeeVoc, May 3, 2003.

1. DeeVoc

DeeVoc Heh.

And I'm still pretty rough at it :o. Definately took the quick way out and posted whatever was on the class account setup page too many times. I'm glad they're finally beginning to make us work and figure out things more and more on our own. Despite how much I keep bothering compiled monkay, I'm learning a lot more than I did in my 400 level databases class than I did most of last year.

2. CompiledMonkey

CompiledMonkey New Member

I didn't know you are a CS major. :cool: I took the IS route because math > me. By the way, you arn't bothering me. I just hope I'm helping you. ;) How did your jsp/servlet stuff come out?

3. DeeVoc

DeeVoc Heh.

It's going good. Once I figure out how the tomcat structure was working I started get things done alot quicker. So far I've covered all my additions to the database, I've just got queries and deletes left and it's not due till the 9th so I'm in good shape. I'll startup my server when I'm done so whoever wants to can have a peek.

4. CompiledMonkey

CompiledMonkey New Member

Awesome man. I'd love to take a look when you're done.