so f'in confused

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ChillerTwist, Mar 5, 2008.

1. ChillerTwist

ChillerTwist New Member

i'm gonna put it in point form cause that way it makes more sense to me...

- started dating a girl about a month ago... going great
    - tonight close friend (female) of 3 years and i had a "why the hell aren't we dating" moment
    - still sort of have feelings for another girl

all this, and i've come to one conclusion:
    i don't know what the hell i want

how bad is that? what do i do? i wish i could combine all 3 into one, but that's not possible. do i just brush it aside and keep searching? do i pick one? which one? do i try all 3?

don't know if i'm asking for anything here OT. just ranting perhaps cause i have NO IDEA how to approach any of this other than run away from it. lol

2. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

if you're not in an exclusive relationship after 1 month, then date all 3. :dunno:

3. NCS

NCS Active Member

i agree. don't commit.

4. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Yeah, but be honest about it. Don't try to hide it from them.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Don't commit. You've only been dating one girl a month and she's obviously not really the one you want. Get out of the label with her and at least see if she would like to date casually. If she doesn't want anything but a serious relationship from you then you have to drop her. Then you CASUALLY date around til you find what girl you really want.

6. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

I agree with everything said. Date all three, tell them the truth that you're seeing other people. Enjoy your time with each person. If they're not cool with that then find other girls.

You don't have to be with just one person, it's ok to have feelings for more than one person at a time.

7. Meg

Meg Be patient... I'm trying to post more!

Isn't it going to be hard to date the close friend of 3 years while you're dating other people? If you've been close friends for that long, how casual will the relationship really be?

8. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

It will be as casual as he wants and she allows it to be. If she won't allow it then it will be less dating and more friending.

9. ChillerTwist

ChillerTwist New Member

i'm still very confused about all of this. however, i think the things i wrote last night are pretty telling of what my gut is telling me, and what everyone is confirming - not to commit.

like i said, in the past the "potential relationships" have had me come across very different girls. what one had, the other lacked. and vice versa. to give an example, one in the past i was crazy about.... but she was immature. one now is mature, but i'm not crazy about her. i want both! i wanna feel the excitement and still fulfill (most of) my other interests. certainly not asking for too much?? someone told me that i just need to learn to compromise (and get off the romantic movie set, lol), and maybe i don't know how to? but why would i settle for something that doesn't make me completely happy??

10. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

What's wrong with you?

Date them all and tell them the truth about it.

11. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Never settle unless you are truly happy. You need to learn to just have a casual relationship. You'll learn a lot that way about who you are and what you really want.