So experimenting..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by knucks, Apr 27, 2006.

1. knucks

knucks Active Member

My girlfriend and I got some handcuffs, whipped cream, and some edible body powder somethingorother.

We've used the handcuffs once before, but the other stuff we haven't done anything with. Any suggestions/tips on what to do? Like I got the general idea but if anyone who has used whipped cream before would like to chime in, that'd be nice

2. ally

ally awh kittah

I can't say I know that much but my experience with both the whipping cream and bottle chocolate were fun!

Having the chocolate or whatever you are using in little trails around the person's fav. areas (doesn't even have to be sexual areas but like the lower back, neck, fingers) then the other partner can lick them off.

Another thing that drove me wild was having the whipped cream already in my SO's mouth and me having to lick it out while i had a blindfold on. Or perhaps you can create a pattern etc. on yourself and have a blindfolded SO find the trail? heh sounds like im hiking! ah well..

Not much advice but I hope to help :wavey:

3. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Chocolate can be awesome, but it can also be sticky as all hell which can ruin the mood afterwards... Though a shared shower can be a good ending.

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

You need to post this in FS

5. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

heehee i've had FUN with whipped cream. My girlfriend and I made each other into "human sundae's" while my hubby took pictures. We sprayed whiped cream all over each others boobs and placed strawberry slices on them and chocolate syrup. Then we licked it all off! It get's pretty messy though. Afterwards we had fun making chocolate hand prints all over each others bodies too :p