TAT So exactly how "worth it" are pierced nipples?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Giantsoobs, Sep 23, 2004.

1. Giantsoobs

Giantsoobs New Member

Ive been contemplating getting it done for a while now. Ive heard that its cool because it makes your nipples more sensitive, (and i love it when a chick plays with my nips:naughty: ) but you also get perminent THO :squint: , and the pain involved :fawk: is supposed to be one of the worst of all piercings .

What is your guys' say on the procedure. is it worth it, and why? THANKS FOR THE INPUT. :bigthumb:

2. phigity

phigity New Member

if you want it then do it

3. JumboJym69

JumboJym69 New Member

I don't know what the hell THO is but I really enjoy having my nipples pierced. The pain is different for everyone, it all depends on your thresh-hold you know, I didn't really think it hurt that bad. Getting any type of piercing or tattoo or whatever is all up to you, if you want it and you think you are ready for it then do it you pussy.

4. Giantsoobs

Giantsoobs New Member

Titty Hard On. you havn't heard of THO? wierd

5. ronin11

ronin11 New Member

industrial is from one side of the top of your ear to the other. its a longer than normal barbell.. and look nuts.

as for the original question. yeah the chicks i know all want to play with teh nipple rings.. they love them.. and the extra sensation is awesome. so from that perspective way worth it. the pain wasnt too bad. only lasts about 5 minutes.. then they are tender for a week or there abouts.. after that.. takes a couple months to heal completely.

ive had mine for about 8 months, and i cant remebr what it was like without them.. i love them.. and not cause of the chicks playing with them.. but just cause they are there.. well worth it IMO!

as i posted in the same thread you posted in freakyshiat.

6. sweet jesus!!!

sweet jesus!!! Active Member

The great thing about piercings are that the pain is temporary.
    Sure, for 10seconds, it'll suck. It'll suck alot. A whole fucking bunch.
    But telling chicks your nipple's are pierced is as good as telling them your rich and your ferrari is parked outside.

Awesome :bigthumb:

7. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

no hole for me. and my scar is very minimal, just looks a little off colored where i was pierced.

8. ronin11

ronin11 New Member

hahaha.. well put all round..

i tend to be pretty liberal when im pissed.. i get 'em out all the time.. get some interesting reponses from chicks trying to suck them in public to others trying to pull on them to total disgust..

9. just another guy

just another guy Active Member

Do they ever heal perminently? Like lets say after 6 months, can you take the rings out, and still expect a hole there a month later? How long do you have to have them pierced before you can take them out for a day?

Last edited: Sep 25, 2004
  10. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

holes are different for everyone, but for me they close super quickly. i had them done for ~1 year and when i removed barbells they were fully healed in 6 weeks. I guess my holes were open for 2-3 days if that after i removed it.

11. deznutz

deznutz New Member

Does the nipple peircings get in the way if you play a lot of sports?

12. ronin11

ronin11 New Member

im into martial arts.. also lifted a few weights, so im fairly active.

when i had the CBR's in they were fine in the gym.. but running or in a dojo, they'd get caught on my clothing, and tended to be alot more uncomfortable in general.. ive since changed to bananabells, and not had a drama in the world.. so no, they dont get in the way at all.

13. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

I have my left one done. I haven't really noticed it being especially sensitive, but it's kind of infected right now, so I don't know. I got it done about 2 months ago. Also the permanent THO doesn't happen for everyone. Mine still functions normally. It hurts pretty bad while you get it pierced. I recommend you don't watch while he does it, it makes the pain much more bearable. After it's all over it will probably bleed anywhere from 5-6 hours, so get it done in the early afternoon.

For the first 4-5 days just spray it with some Bactine or H20cean. Another option is a salt water soak. I think you're supposed to use epsom salt in warm water. After 4-5 days you should be able to turn it while the area is moist. I recommend washing it when you get out of the shower. Start turning it around and wipe off any excess skin/puss/dried blood with a piece of toilet paper. Clean it now and let it air dry.

I like it a lot. Pretty much everyone I've told has been surprised because I dont' look like a guy that would typically get anything pierced, let alone my nipple. I get lots of girls checking me out at the beach, and I have complete strangers come up to me and ask if they can play with it. Most girls will love nipple piercings, but some will not. Regardless, only get it done if you want to get it done. Do not get it done because you think others will like it. It's your decision and your decision only.

14. LuMpY

LuMpY New Member

hahahaha, I have 2g's in my nips. Will they leave a hole if I take 'em out?? ahahahahahahaah

The only reason mine have come out was for knee surgery and for cleaning. Seriously, I LOVE 'em. Hell I'll prolly be buried with them..

15. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

2g? Holy damn. You got some pics? Mine are like 14g. My girlfriend's brother-in-law has a 10g and I think it's too big. :eek3:

16. LuMpY

LuMpY New Member

ask and ye shall recieve!! :bigthumb: [​IMG]

17. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

too big for my taste.

but eh, if your gf thinks you got it goin on that's all the matters

18. ronin11

ronin11 New Member