So ex dumped me (as you know), and....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Timer, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Timer

Timer Guest

after a few closure talks with her, I'm fucking perfect right now. Single, working out, doing my own thing, meeting new people. etc. iwishyouwerebeer, I think you're right - college is fun, and if you find a good girl, good. but one who lost feelings inexplicably is not worth fighting over.

i seriously feel on top of the world versus how i felt a few days ago :wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

2. Handsom3

Handsom3 Our wrongs remain unrectified and our souls won't

I swear she is the best. Helped me out big time with my issue and gave me tons of good advice that I've followed and have made me a better person by doing so.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You guys :hay:

:rofl: Seriously though, glad you both are feeling positive about your new situations :)

4. Timer

Timer Guest

On some levels I'm happy, but I'm surprised that EVERYTHING was perfect then she just lost interest. She said it wasn't anything physical, nothing that I did. She said she just felt it, and tried to work through it but couldn't. She said she's not looking for a relationship or a new guy, just she wants to get an education and do experience the college life.

I think I felt bad in retrospect I am a grade older than her and I was able to expreience my freshman year with no committments. She hasn't been single for the past four years, until now.

I don't understand it, but she does. Whatever. I tried to work it out with her, but she said she is firm on it and insists it was nothing I did. She acknolwedged I had faults, and she said that she knows I saw faults in her.

This was my first serious relationship, 1 year, so it went well. It was like a honeymoon ALL day with her until just now. I know that once I find another girl, I'll see how ridiculous I am with this - I'm reacting this badly, or was reacting, because she was my first.

5. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

6. Crazyjester24

Crazyjester24 New Member

Iwishyouwerebeer is pretty much great at telling you what you need to hear whether you like it or not, and alot of times in this situation thats what you need, an unbiased view, she has helped me with my problems as well and i respect her greatly for the good advice

7. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

8. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

Ya and once you get in close with beer she starts flooding your inbox with nude pics. :bowdown:

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Aww you guys made my day :hs:

:bowrofl: you wish :p

10. coldstone

coldstone New Member

Thanks for ruining my night. :wtc:

11. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

Don't pretend like you don't do the same.

12. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

:noes: