so... deals? anybody?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by dmaestro, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmaestro

dmaestro New Member

tumbleweed.gif

i remember a time when this forum had these.

????

25lbs of protein didnt last as long as I thought it would.

2. Perkwunos

Perkwunos Dog Bones OT Supporter

just read the forum name

3. dmaestro

dmaestro New Member

they offer nothing I'd consider purchasing.

besides, I don't support douche-baggery.

4. TZ

TZ Banned

Sponsored by Anafit.com Sponsored by Anafit.com

[move]:wavey:[/move]

5. dmaestro

dmaestro New Member

RED BLAST!!111!
    [move][​IMG][/move]

6. macro

macro New Member

1. anafit is not the reason that CL and 1fast are not posting free deals. Fazle offered to let them pay and in CL's case they chose not to, in 1fast's case there seems to have been some interpersonal issues between him and fazle. Likely precipated by him saying he would do what he wanted until he was stopped or banned, and then he might pay to advertise. Which obviously did not go over well.

2. It was 1fast abuse of mike that led HIM to complain to fazle that a non paying advertiser was bashing a paying one.

3. Mike was supposed to be running the OT deals, since he has new job, there has been a delay in deals. Though there were a decent # and give aways as well for the first few months. There was recently several deals for free beta alanine.

4. By request the of OT members the "manboob" package was created, which is an additional 10% off those individual discounted prices.

5. there is a purecee deal, as requested but there were labeling issues which has delayed it. Though it should be on by end of the week.

6. there are still non-anafit deals posted at the top of this page, including the lame ass product dumping that started this, same company different product.

7. macro

macro New Member

so really, stop blaming anafit for all the drama, most of it has ZERO to do with anafit.

8. macro

macro New Member

9. macro

macro New Member

you go right ahead and get those. Since they did not work for you before. When you decide that you actually want to do something about your gyno, and use a platform that works. Then try AIFM.

seriously, tire of your baiting. If you think those work better then use them. Its amazing how the price on them has dropped from the original 49$, to 15$. sales and repeat business must be amazing. Another product dump.

10. macro

macro New Member

no. thats the discount. There may be a special on it, and their probably will be, but thats the discounted price (for those with actual interest).

11. macro

macro New Member

those deals were possible because 1fast owned 1fast, which he no longer does. And it was just as often short selling dated, mdoerately damaged, discontinued or overstocked. Which every nutrition site does, he just had a convenient outlet here. It was dumping of lame discontinued product that caused issues here in the first place.

if you want a deal on ON, froogle it. Protein prices have skyrocketed, though some people are cutting deals to get people in the door. (they obviously hope some people are buying more than protein, some can do it because they are themselves wholesalers, others are doing a loss leader model)

12. macro

macro New Member

yes.

13. JeffMerr

JeffMerr Guest

How can Anafit afford to keep sponsoring this forum? I'm guessing it's not cheap, by the looks of the website it doesn't seem that the company has a lot of money to throw around. Are you honestly getting a lot more traffic/sales from this? serious question.

14. macro

macro New Member

Anafit:
    return policy

If you're unsatisfied with the performance of any item you purchase at this website you may return it for a full refund within 60 days of your purchase. No refunds will be given on items after the 60 day refund period expires. Limit one per product per household.

15. macro

macro New Member

Cannot speak to the cost of the website or its design. anafit, at mikes request (while still working there), is sponsoring this site. to my knowledge they will continue that sponsorship commitment.

16. macro

macro New Member

really depends on usage. There are apprx. 220 pumps (1/2 mil) per bottle. if using say on on chest only, 2 pumps per pec and just before workouts. It would last, if you workout every day, over 50 days. Though some people slather it on, especially women (since A2 related fat is much more prevalent in them).

AIFM generally lasts for a lot longer than 5-6 weeks, except for people that use it on cycle.

17. ulter

ulter AFBoard owner

My store has never discounted products that were already discounted. Until we came here. Of the 20,000 loyal customers at the AF Store the only ones that have received these deals are from the OT F/N. We don't sell junk. We don't sell off brands that won't sell anywhere else for $10 just to get it out of the warehouse and into your garbage can instead of ours. We sell quality products and we back them up with a money back gaurantee. Yohimburn has not been discounted beyond the already discounted price in seven years but we did it for this board when making the Man Boob Kit.
    Next week we'll be offering PureCEE 60ct bottles at a very low price.
    Like Macro said, what happened here with 1fast and others was not our fault. The owner decided not to let him spam the board for free.

I wish I could help more people here with their questions. My expertise is steroid use though. That's not allowed here so we have our own board. So I will answer what I can and offer whatever discounts that I can and I hope this is enough to become part of the community.

18. BarbaraWaltersPegleg

BarbaraWaltersPegleg Irish Guido

You guys have absolutely zero place to shit on 1Fast. Enough

19. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

that mike guy helped me out once with a fucked up order with bulk nutrition so he gets a big thumbs up

20. ulter

ulter AFBoard owner

We don't shit on 1fast. He does that just fine all by himself. 1fast got himself kicked off of OT.

21. Phineas Q Stork

Phineas Q Stork Active Member

:werd: He was good to us. I've never been the same since I can't get watermelon wpi for so cheap anymore :(

22. Formz

Formz Hipster Santa OT Supporter

some one lock this train wreck. Of all the people saying that it shouldn't be me haha

23. Phineas Q Stork

Phineas Q Stork Active Member

Challenge macro to a squat off!

24. Formz

Formz Hipster Santa OT Supporter

no way :rofl:

25. ulter

ulter AFBoard owner

One of our best customers and supporters for the last 3 years has been Mike Miller. You're welcome to have a squat off against him anytime. We'll set it up. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.