MMA So cropcop is going to go back to the UFC after a few fights?

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Exiled, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Exiled

Exiled New Member

Im anxious to see if he has the fire in his ass again with his upcoming fights.

If you can find him vs wanderlei silva you see a fire in his ass and he looks unstoppable. Kind've like Anderson Silva round 2 vs Hendo.

He's the one guy I want to see turn this shit around and make an impression on the UFC.. all the UFC fans wants big knockouts and Crocop is just the man for that. Imagine his highlight reel happening in the UFC :bowdown:

2. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

yeah i think he will pull through on theese next 3 fights then hopefully he will get some rematches against congo and gonzaga

3. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

Most likely what will happen, but I hope you're wrong lol. I've never seen him look so bad as he did in the UFC. Its almost like he didn't take it serious enough or something, but biggest disapointment too me so far :wtc:. I'd like to see him get back in K-1 and knock some heads off.

4. Exiled

Exiled New Member

go listen to some linkin park emo boy

5. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

LOL is it so wrong to want it though? I mean I really wish I could know what happened. It's like mentally he is already defeated, once that goes, you're fucked. Just like you'll probably never see Franklin ever look the same again some shit happens that put mental blocks on you.

That's all speculation I guess, but he said he had "self-hate" or something when he was done with UFC. Fuck Cro cop should write a book so I can know what the fuck happened.

6. people have said that about crocop before, after his other losses.

Vitor never was, and neither was Mir. Mir is as good today as he's ever been. Vitor is worse.

7. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

[​IMG]