GUN So cops have been running surveillance on the gun store near my house

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Rip The Jacker, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Rip The Jacker

Rip The Jacker New Member

I live in Milwaukee, this shop is in West Milwaukee, but Milwaukee cops are watching it and arresting people once they cross in to Milwaukee just down the street. I was wondering why there were always Milwaukee bike cops just down the street from the gun store.

I just saw this the other day, just across that railroad track is where the Milwaukee cops wait:
    [​IMG]
    The reason they sell so many guns used in crimes is that its the closest shop to the ghetto, 5 minutes off the freeway. Fuck our overly dramatic police chief, fuck this city, fuck this state. And fuck getting a background check to shoot a gun.

2. Rip The Jacker

bro they stop them for going 1 mile over the speed limit, highly dangerous.

3. GlassUser

GlassUser send an email not a pm OT Supporter

What the fuck is wrong with those cops?

4. Crossett

Crossett New Member

Seems like the store is doing a hell of a lot more than they need to to help the police. It's just a shitty part of town and the cops are looking for a scape goat.

"It looked like he put something in his passenger seat, oh well actually he didn't... uh, we stopped him because his windows were tinted too dark."

:rofl:

right

5. Rip The Jacker

And the guy is happy that he was profiled! :ugh2:
    I'm gonna start doing shady shit when I go there from now on just to get myself pulled over and waste their time.

6. Styk

Styk Active Member

So i guess I am going to be in the minority in this one, but if you look like you shouldnt own a gun and go in there I dont blame them for profiling. I know its wrong, but i bet it is working.

7. Joe_Cool

Joe_Cool Never trust a woman or a government. Moderator

Wow. I don't even know where to begin. So...

:io:

8. Rip The Jacker

the problem is that this entails any minority according to cops. oh and the fact that nobody should have to be harassed just for going to a fucking gun store. how the fuck can people think this is ok :ugh:

yeah 9 charges filed in 11 weeks is a great use of resources. 2-4 cops parked across the street the whole time the store is open. i hope all the cases get thrown out on lack of probable cause or something.

next they'll be pulling over everyone that goes to a gun store.

9. Crossett

Crossett New Member

:werd:

and

10. Joe_Cool

You might be a felon! So naturally they have to stop you to make sure you're not doing anything wrong. Guilty until proven innocent, you know.

11. Finest

Finest OG #93

I drive by there every day and noticed within the last few weeks an increase in police cars/bikes in the area. At first I just thought it was because of speeding because it's a 25 mph zone, and a few people got hit/run over awhile back (there's a park right after the railroad tracks).

And I did notice that sign put up this past week, I was going to stop and take a picture too! I'm glad I didn't, because they would have probably pulled me over too. (don't worry, I'm clean) But honestly, it's the only range within our area, so I'm still going to continue shooting there.

12. Rip The Jacker

i saw them putting up some long ass sign and ignored it, then the other night "african americans" caught my eye and i had to turn around and take another look.

13. Rip The Jacker

yeah i live across the street from jackson park, i thought they were getting speeders too. but i thought it was weird that they were always just sitting there talking, while bike cops further down the street pull someone over every 5 minutes.

14. crazynova

crazynova OT Supporter

There is no harassment if they pulled you over for a valid reason. I don't see a single unconstitutional thing being done there. They stop a car that they saw there for a traffic violation (which is a valid reason for a stop) and then get consent to search the vehicle. If someone doesn't want to be profilied, how about they keep their car legal and don't commit any traffic violations, it isn't hard.

15. crazynova

crazynova OT Supporter

Profiling works - it has been proven. Why pull over some middle aged white guy driving a decent car leaving the store when you can get the young black guy who is dressed like a gang member driving a shitty car that is committing traffic violations and leaving a gun store? You seem to miss the part where the valid probable cause is a traffic violation, which has been upheld by the supreme court.

Everyone around here bitches about cops not out catching criminals - this is how cops catch criminals. They don't seem to take any enforcement if you are legal and not doing anything wrong, but they have made arrests for felons with guns, so I see no issue with it.

16. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

So how do you know the middle age white guy isnt raping someone?

Heres a hint if you look for something with any race you will find it. So if you pull over more blacks because they look more suspicious guess what you will get more black arrests

If you pull over more whites guess what youll get more white arrests

17. Rip The Jacker

yeah except the white guy is driving a couple mph over the limit the same as the black guy, and doesnt get pulled over.

i dont give a fuck about cops not catching criminals, i give a fuck about having to jump through hoops just to defend myself from criminals because its the cops job-not mine to protect myself.

18. Joe_Cool

"profiling" means pulling somebody over without reasonable suspicion. So even if we pretend you're right and it "works", it doesn't matter.

19. Rip The Jacker

harassing black people is cool as long as they're going at least 1mph over the speed limit :cool:

20. Joe_Cool

Where's the reasonable suspicion/probable cause for the stop? It says they stopped the vehicle because she looked like a straw buyer. :uh:

21. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

One cop asked me where i got my hooker (my gf) because she was black and I was white and i picked her up because i went to go get the car and she was waiting for me to come and get her, and I was dressed nice and she was dressed kinky cause we went to a party. Needless to say i almost got tazed, but filled complaints with the dallas police and dude got fired :bowdown:

22. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

:bowdown:

pics?

23. Joe_Cool

:werd: You'd think he would know this by now.

POST PICS OF THE HOOKER.

I mean girlfriend.

24. crazynova

crazynova OT Supporter

You're a fucking idiot :ugh: Where can you not read that pulling someone over for a traffic violation is perfect probable cause for a stop. They don't need any reasonable suspicion about the gun to stop the person if they are breaking any law, including vehicle code and traffic laws. Seeing as how you are entirely too ignorant to see any viewpoint other than your own, I'm not going to bother arguing with you anymore.

25. crazynova

crazynova OT Supporter

Just because it doesn't say in the article doesn't mean she did speed up the street or roll a stop sign or something. SCOTUS has already ruled everything they are doing legal and within Constitutional bounds, yet you still have a problem with anything that you don't think is right. Where is your police training, where did you get your law degree from?