so confused

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Brutalitybob, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Brutalitybob

Brutalitybob New Member

alright heres my story...
    This girl ive been trying to get with for the past two weeks who would call me often to hang out. We do a bunch of random fun shit together and she would even ditch her friends to go out with me.

A few days ago we hang out with a few of my buddies and i see her flirting with my best friend. Next thing i know is she has a crush on my bestfriend who has a girlfriend at the time. Now my bestfriend breaks up with his girlfriend for the girl i was trying to get. Its like the time i spent with her was just a waist of my time and money and my bestfriend took a shit on my car.

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I would bet money that she will leave your best friend in a short time too.

The fact that she would ditch her friends to hang out with you shows her impulsiveness.

Be there for your friend when she leaves him.

3. Brutalitybob

Brutalitybob New Member

Im just confused on if i should even waist my time seeing them flirt with each other when we made plans to go places this weekend.

4. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

yea its pretty gay, but thats how love works, you get introduced to a friend via a friend; that is if you cant pick up chicks on your own

5. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

So were you guys were hanging out as friends or more? Because if it wasn't under romantic pretenses then why blame her or your friend? They aren't doing anything wrong and you should have made a move.

6. jonno

jonno New Member

if he's your best friend let him know you have feelings for the girl...

7. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

rofl at your buddy, rofl at this whore who will date any next-best-thing that comes along, and rofl at you for not realizing what she and your friend are both doing

8. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

Don't hang around them when they're together, you'll want to kill yourself.

9. Janga

Janga New Member

I was just in this situation, but I was the bitch. In my case, I just liked his best friend better

10. Brutalitybob

Brutalitybob New Member

I saw it coming the first few days they met and i had confronted him about it. I basically said i didnt want our friendship to be ruined over this chick because i saw that coming. And i also told her i had feelings for her and she said she had a thing for him. She said she feels bad about all this and then tells me im the coolest person she's met.? Ive pretty much turned myself emo now so im going to go cut my wrists.

11. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Yes, whenever you start believing anything and everything a girl says, you WILL want to slit your wrists because it'll never match up logically.

ACTIONS. What's she doing? Go by THAT and you'll almost never get this confused.

12. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

she was honest, your friend sounds like he gave you a fair crack at her, you were/are a chump... whats to be upset about?

13. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Youve been hanging out with her for 2 weeks and didn't make a move on her? What are you confused about? Shes not interested in anything other than being friends with you. In the future, don't tell a girl you have feelings for her. Show her by escalating phsyically... touch her, kiss her. If she objects, shes not interested. And this should be done early on so that you don't waste your tme.

14. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:werd:

15. doubleb23

doubleb23 Ooooo

Seems like par for the course in my experience. Realistically you meet girls through your friends and acquaintances and so this type of shit tends to happen

16. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

don't blame either of them. you're the one that blew it. be happy that at least one of you is tagging that whore.

17. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

That sucks.

Your job with the women you like is to attract them into your bed and into your life to the point where they won't consider being with anyone else. Once you figure out how to do this relentlessly you will never lose a girl to a friend unless he's better at it than you.

18. doubleb23

doubleb23 Ooooo

That's a pretty fucked up way of viewing things.

19. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

You waited too long. If she was ditching her friends for you that should have been a sure fire clue she was interested.

20. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

if he had any game he would not have let her waste so much of his tiime. someone cant use you like that unless they fool you are you let them and this girl honestly told him straight up she was liking his friend romantically and him as a friend only.

yeah it sucks that his feelings are hurt, but life can't work out for everyone all the time.

21. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

Because consistently successful people are the opposite of relentless?

That's the only way to go about things if you want to actually get what you want.

22. doubleb23

doubleb23 Ooooo

All I meant was that you can't play it like a game because it's more than that.

23. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

Gotcha. But it is like a game.

When you actually like a person and they like you back these things happen naturally for a while, then you may have to "work" at the relationship.

But...

If you're trying to get someone attracted to you that might not be as into you as you'd like them to be, then you must insist- in a fun, devilishly charming way.

I've seen dozens of girls do things they said they'd never do, with guys they would never hook up with, just because the guy was relentlessly charming, attentive, and was sure to prevent his friends from swooping in.

Sometimes they end up marrying the guy. Have you never heard the stories where guys kept bugging the girl for months until she caved?

Try thinking of things like a game and see if that works for you. If it doesn't, go back to being nice, and friendly with the girls you want. Sometimes that works great.