so confused

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by PostingWorld, Feb 8, 2006.

1. PostingWorld

PostingWorld Da Man with da plan

ok me and this girl i really like were talking today in the library in 4th period. i was telling her i was having a party this summer and that she should come. I also told her we could "have some fun", and she was like "yea cant wait!". :naughty: Ok, so after awhile of just continous flirting on my part, we start talking about me and her. (she currently has a boyfriend, but is a freshman. she is a sophmore). She was like, yes TJ *her current bf* is just to childish, and to innocent for me. Then she started asking me if I liked her and all. I was like yes. She asked me how far i've ever been with a girl (which is just making out), and she was like, oh. me and you can do alot more than just that. :eek:

So then we start talking about what we are going to do at the party, and i was like, my tounge is anxious. (lol). She said "good!". I'm starting to get a poking boner, but nothing to serious. So we keep talking about us and everything, and how she wants to dump her old boyfriend.

But thats as far as it went. Then we went back to class and left for the day. I walked with her and TJ to her 1st period class to get a exam score and she kisses TJ right before we get into the builiding and they say there good byes etc. Then we walk in the building and she was like "He is a really bad kisser". We then checked our scores and we walked outside. We said bye to each other and that was it. she left. :hs:

So i'm here to ask what do i do now? I really like her, she is gorgeous inside and out and I just love being around her. I can be myself and not someone else. I can't call her because she is grounded, her parents took her cell away so I can text or nothing like that. We have the same class 3rd and 4th.

Please help! I dont know what to do. :dunno:

2. justinhazard

justinhazard New Member

Keep talking to her and stuff... If she likes you enough she will get rid of her boyfriend.

3. jonno

jonno New Member

let her know it's either you or this other dood

4. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Exactly.

Tell her something like "So, are you all talk and no action? Dump the boyfriend. Call me when you're ungrounded. I'll make it worth your while." :naughty: Don't be mean or rude - be cocky, be confident, be a little flirty and funny. But don't smile, either. Smirk - you know - an evil look.

If she doesn't dump the boyfriend any time soon call her a liar and tell her you're outta here. Then stop talking to her. Completely. After a few days, she'll dump him and come chasing after you.

5. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

How old are you?

6. low20

low20 Member

haha summer is pretty far away dont you think? eh, do whatever....make a move next time you have class togehter, ditch and go somewhere and make out or something i dunno...its HS...

7. PostingWorld

Yea I'll talk to her more tommorrow.

8. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

That seems like bullshit from what you just wrote. She's talking shit about her boyfriend while possibly contemplating cheating on him. Doesn't sound like a winner to me...

9. PostingWorld

Yes indeed high school. Well I'm good friends with her 2ex's. I dont know, maybe I'm just attracted to her because I want to get some? Not sure, but she is gorgeous! I've never had anyone this hot even consider me, let alone cheat with me on her bf. Maybe I just want it to say I've had it...I'm not sure.

10. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

That's one possibility, but maybe she is just contemplating dumping him. (hopefully)

11. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Unless she makes physical contact with you (kissing, blowing, fucking) then all she is doing is jerking your chain for her amusement.

And remember, whatever she does to her current man is exactly what she will be doing to you when the next "different" guy comes along.

I don't pursue taken women for this reason - even if they do dump the boyfriend for me and fuck me, that just means they are a bad person to begin with. It's a no win situation if you ask me... unless you just want to fuck her and dump her, and then you're just fooling yourself. That crap just messes people up. :sadwavey:

12. deathbystereo

deathbystereo New Member

this guy knows what he's talking about.

this chick is most likely stringing you along. either of these things will happen:

a.) she will continue to fuck with your mind and make you think that there is some home in pursuing her. she will continue to go out with freshman dude.

b.)you tell her to make good on her word. she breaks up with her boyfriend. you and her have fun times. She may or may not do the same thing to you as she did to the freshman.

Either way, she should break up with mr. freshman because obviously she doesnt care and mr. freshman doesn't deserve that crap.

However, he is a freshman and is probably only in it for the making out.

13. PostingWorld

Well I'm just going to let things play its self out. I'm not going to make any more moves on her, I'll let her do the rest. I can see where your coming from. We will see what happens tommorrow. (We didn't have school today due to snow)

14. NismoOwnsYou

NismoOwnsYou Guest

man..go find a single girl...lol this high school drama shit

15. PostingWorld

Well apparently me and her aren't going anywhere. She is very hot and nice, however I don't think she was interested. I can't get her out of my head though. I just want to wrap her in my arms and hold her. :( We still talk during school and class, and she still shows interest. However I think she is going to start going back out with her old boy friend who treated her like shit. I even told her today that maybe I should start treating girls like shit, so I could get a girl, because every guy that she dates is a complete ass to her.

I don't know what I want. I like her, or maybe its just lust. Maybe its just something new and that I thought I could expirence. I don't really know. However I do know, for now we aren't going anywhere...unfourtanely. I've talked with her for hours and hours on the phone before and she never really showed interest. I just thought maybe it we could be different and give it a shot. Apparently not. Apparently I was mistaken and just dreaming. Apparently I'm out of my league.

I'm good friends with her old BF, but I'll admit he treated her like shit. I don't think things can change for them. She says she doesn't know if she will go back out with him, but I know she will. Only because of the things they have done togther. I just really wanted a chance to expirence those things, and get a chance to be with her like my best friend was. Apparently, its not going to happen for me.

Yea, yea i know more girls will come. But maybe I just wanted her to be the one. Shes very confortable with her sexuality more than any girl I've ever met. Shes not affraid to show how she really feels rather that means sleeping with you, kissing you, or just being with you because she cares. I've never had that expirence before, and I really wanted it. :( Apparently, I don't deserve the chance to get with her, and be with her.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2006
  16. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Interesting, but not surprising. May I apply some outside opinion?

Nope, she's not. This is because you came on too strong. Too desperate. Too needy. To get a hot woman, or many woman for that matter, you have to understand that they need some space, some distance, some independance. You have to show them that you can give them that.

Okay, go get a damn teddy bear or hang out with your mom. These feelings are not romantic as much as desperation. Now please make the connection that these feelings of needing her are what drive her away. Her "asshole" boyfriend does not do this, nor does he need this (or at least he doesn't act like it) and this is attractive to her because it is exactly the opposite of what evey guy, you included, do to her. He's different and that is exciting.

What kind of interest? Physical contact of any type? Look, don't get sad or depressed, you need to flirt harder, pull back a little more, and play a little more and just have fun. Relax. Get it through your head that you DON'T want her and she CAN'T have *you* and things could turn your way.

Well, when you treat her like your mother by telling her your weaknesses and deepest fears and insecurities, you pretty much prove to her that you've got the maturity of an 8-year-old and she should stay away. That's like walking up to a straight guy and telling him you want to suck his cock. It's instantly repulsive and labels you as a freak. Shut your trap, go tell this crap to someone like a close male friend, your mother, or vent here on the forums. When you tell a woman you like shit like this you are treating her like a therapist. Why in the world would she want to be your therapist? She wants to be with someone who is light-hearted, funny, flirtatious, sexy, adventerous. Like her boyfriend "who treats her like shit." At the very least he does not treat her like his mother, and that's worlds better than what you are doing.

Here's a tip: Go make friends with him and ask him how to get women. He may not be 100% right, but he's 100% better than you. ;)

Talking on the phone is what girlfriends do. Her boyfriend does not do that. You friendzoned yourself by talking on the phone so much. Knock it off in the future. Use the phone to make dates to see her in person. Otherwise, she has nothing to learn about you when you do see her. You're not a mystery if you tell her your life story, either, so you're boring and predictable. Relax. Pull back. Play hard to get by not telling her about you. If she starts to ask questions, you can judge her interest level by how much she wants to know. I routinely say as little as possible about myself, and if I do talk I make jokes or make up goofy shit to see if they "catch" me. It's called flirting!

You're not out of your league. You can't change the way women think, but you can learn how they think and be smarter about it! Every guy goes through this, and sooner or later they figure out that they have to act like a mature man, and not a needy child, and then women will be interested. If you act like a child who needs to be taken care of, women will ditch you. If you act like a strong adult that has many choices when it comes to women, they will start to compete to catch your attention.

Well, dude! Go talk to him! Find out how he picks up women. Find out how he entertains them. But keep in mind that he is doing something MAJORLY wrong because he cannot *keep* a woman. So, focus on the pick up, the flirting, but not the maintenance.

Well, if you think like that, sure it won't! Shit, I went out with a waitress the other night and thought she had blown me off. So I turned up the heat a little, leaned in, flirted in an overtly sexual manner and we ended up making out right at the fucking bar. If you give up, nothing will happen. Don't give up, re-do your technique. Pay attention to your mistakes. Be bold and act like you know what you want and want it now. You may just get it.

But she's not fucking you, so how the hell would you know?

Sounds like a mother. Look, if you want a mother, you're well on the way to getting one. But if you want the most amazing connection between two human beings which means a sexual and friend connection, you need to learn how to be the perfect man. It means not giving up just because some shit went wrong. Shit, if your car ran out of gas, would you leave it on the side of the road? Fuck no, you'd walk ten miles, call yourself an idiot for an hour, walk back, fill it up, and drive off. Why the hell are you giving up now? Just because you ran out of gas ONCE? I've fucked up so many meetings with women I cannot count. Hell, I blew it big time the other night and felt like a complete ass. But guess what? That didn't stop me from hitting on the next woman. I just realized that the fuck up was because the woman was a bitch, and she just saved me 10-20 minutes of trying to figure her out.

So, don't give up, look at the *bottom line* and the reality of the situation, and then adjust yourself to get the most out of it and keep moving on.

Okay?

Only kids quit.

17. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Oh yeah, stop thinking there is truth in lyrics.

18. PostingWorld

How about if I just blow her off? Stop talking to her as much and shit? Stop being the guy friend she never had? Being the ass. I can be an ass, but just didn't want to do it. Would it be better to be a complete ass instead of being Mr. Hero.

Should I be like the rest of the guys?

1. smack her ass when she walks bye
    2. don't totally ignore her, but don't talk to much. let her do the talking.

What that be better?

Last edited: Feb 11, 2006
  19. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

As has been said many times before, you don't want to be Mr. Doormat (not Hero) or a total jackass. There is a happy medium to be found.

1. Jackass move. Don't be a jackass, for your own sake.
    2. You just stumbled on the aforementioned happy medium. Stay off her back, but don't be rude.

20. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

He wrote that she wants to leave the bf.

21. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Yeah, what *I* would do would be to give her shit/harrass her/pretend to be pissed at her about lying about not dumping her BF. Something like "You're so full of it, you said you weren't happy with him, yet you go running back every day. I knew you were full of it." Flirt, smile, joke, and then (as mentioned above) walk away. You always want to walk away or stop talking first (i.e., end the conversation with a "I gotta go, later.")

22. PostingWorld

Ok. Thanks guys!

23. PostingWorld

OMG! Ok, today I fount out she broke up with her old b/f...maybe it's a sign...

24. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Well don't sit around and wait for her to start feeling lonely and get back with her other boyfriend.

Move in....today...now.

Go out with her and kiss her by the 2nd date. If you are feeling like she won't want to kiss you by the end of either of those dates --- one of two things will happen. Either she will be up for it just because she wants you, no matter how bad you played it, or two, you played it bad she will reject you.

If she rejects you, tell us all about it and we will help you by explaining why you failed and if possible, how to fix it.

Seriously though, two important things. Act fast --- get a date with her soon. And kiss her by the end of the 2nd date (you should be able to do it by the first date, and she should be wanting to kiss you in the first 20 minutes anyways.). Anything past the 2nd date and you are more than likely getting friend zoned.

25. PostingWorld

I cant go out on dates with her. She is grounded, her dad won't let her out of his sight except at school. I'm going to make a move tommorrow. Not sure where we will end up tommorrow, but we will soon see. God I'm happy and anxious, but really nervous to.