SO attraction during/after pregnancy...?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Guvnor, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Guvnor

Guvnor NYM3 and Me

So say you have a pretty hot wife/GF. She gets preg, gains the weight.....typical stuff that comes with pregnancy. Not obese weight gain, but enough. Anyone had this turn them off? Some say preg sex is better or good. Anyone just can't get into it looking down at the big stomach and the increase in body size....If you are used to how she was before. Baby comes and 'baby weight' is still there, but oddly enough you're still not really in the mood....the attraction is still somewhat missing? Lots of effort is going into getting back to the norm, but it's rather awkward not really being able to get into it like you were before..w/out saying anything that upsets that person. Going on like business as usual when it's always on the mind. Guys know, an erection holds by mind control. If the mind wanders off in the wrong direction....limpy limp = "you're not attracted to me anymore :wtc: :wtc:"

2. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Is your wife/GF pregnant?

3. Guvnor

Guvnor NYM3 and Me

I'm talking in general.

I wouldn't say the baby kicking was ever an issue for me. I hard to put all my weight on my arms to not smash the belly. The belly was sticking out so far I couldn't "get in" the way I needed to. From the rear was too uncomfy for her. Each time I looked down I just imagined I was having sex with an overweight woman. I'm a small guy, always had small women...I look down see this going on....:(

Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
  4. Abomb

Abomb New Member

honestly you just need to get the fuck over it imo

5. alkalinesolo

alkalinesolo Active Member

I was attracted to my wife throughout her pregnancy. The bigger boobs were definitely nice, and she had an increased sex drive for most of the time. Towards the end positioning got a little tough, but we made it work.

As for after the pregnancy, she wasn't interested in sex at all for a while - and by the time she was she had lost all of her pregnancy weight and now actually weighs less than she did before she got pregnant. Breastfeeding burns an amazing amount of calories.

6. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

I agree with this :hs: a pregnancy can change a woman's body in a variety of ways. They might nit always bounce back but that's the "risk" they take when they get pregnant. We all age and we're never going to look the same

7. saosko

saosko OT Supporter

It does, sometimes for the better. I feel as tho my SO looks better now compared to pre-preg.

8. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

pregnancy is no excuse to gain 50+lbs and keep it on for 3 years after the kid pops out.

9. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

No every one has time to go to the gym with kid in tow.. after a long day at work and chores to do at home.. JUST sayin

10. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

:ugh:

It's called eating properly. Weightloss can be acheived with zero change to activity levels if you eat properly.

Also, you don't need access to a gym to be in shape. Have the father/auntie/grandma/pitbull/etc watch the kid for 30min and take a fucking walk, do some calistenics, etc.

11. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

100% true, I've learned this over the past 3 months lol.

12. Abomb

Abomb New Member

:werd:

13. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

People should not be putting THAT much weight during a pregnancy to begin with.. but you WILL get puffy.. as your blood volume increases.. and you do put on some weight due to fat because the fat is for breastfeeding and you are storing up the weight.

I personally did not put on A LOT of weight but I felt like a fat blimp waddling around.. and after I felt even worse because I was flabby and tired. It did not take until the kiddos were OLD enough to be in school for me to focus on my own life again. I kept that weight until Mikey was 3.. and then he went to school.. I was then able to focus on what I wanted to do.. Which was go to school. Children can be very demanding and taxing on ones mental and physical state. You cant just assume that someone is not eating healthy and that's why they are fat. LOTS plays in to it.. hormones, tiredness, and stress.

Running and walking might not be for everyone.. salads might be boring for some.. so you have to figure out what works for different people..

I hate going to the gym.. I just take the stairs at school.. and skip the sodas.

At least pregnant women have a different reason as to why they are blimps.. insted of some fat joe taking the lift everywhere and snarfing down on a bag of chips.

14. copperkali

copperkali Mrs. Nicklk

:werd: I was back to a size 2, 2 months later.

15. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

LOL size 2? lol you and baby weigh the same?:mamoru:

16. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

:dunno: i never said that either. I admit that is a bit drastic but i didnt know TS meant tha much weight. I am just speaking overall appearance

i am just saying that majority of the time your SO will not look the same as time goes on(pregnancy or no pregnancy) that is life; male or female. If someone is afraid of their partner not being attractive later on in life, then say 'peace' and move on

17. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

awh.. so romantic.. but true

18. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

So is working 60-80hrs a week and going to school but I seem to manage. You, like everyone else who is out of shape, are making excuses.

19. copperkali

copperkali Mrs. Nicklk

he was maybe in size 2 diapers :o

20. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

Bawhaha Im not out of shape.. I manage 21 credit hours a semester.. while my husband is deployed AND I have the house and children to maintain.. soo.. do not call me out of shape because i don't look like a skinny little twig..

I have not nor ever will be anything less then the size 6 I am now. AND Im just FINE with that.

21. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

awh.. thats cute though :) did you breast feed?

22. copperkali

copperkali Mrs. Nicklk

Breastfeeding is the best diet ever :o burns about 600 calories a day. I breastfed for a year and was less then 100 lbs when my midwife told me I could probably quit :o

23. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

Breastfeeding does burn alot of cals. I have seen alot of heffers eat way to much though.. and their excuse was "Im breastfeeding" lol ughhhhhh

I think all people just need to loose atleast 10 Lbs. and save the lift for the handycap people

24. Guvnor

Guvnor NYM3 and Me

What happened here...?

Breastfeeding drops the calories if you are taking in the calories. The milk doesn't just flow, just because. If you have a woman that is focusing on losing the weight and not eating the amt of calories to keep production, the milk dries up. 4oz a pump session is around average, per breast.

25. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

you touched your self and the world changed rotation