GUN So apperantly

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TwistedMind, Mar 5, 2007.

1. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

The sig 229R dosnt come with any magazines larger than 13 rounds. Is there an after market option to get high cap mags or is this it?

If 13 rounds is it I may be going with the springfield. XD 9 4" service model

2. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

just get a glock.

3. Gimik

Gimik New Member

I rented a glock 19 for a friend this weekend and I shot freakin great with it. I was so pissed :mad:

4. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

apperantly not...

5. T0nyGTSt

T0nyGTSt New Member

why do you need more than 13 rounds?

I can understand if people get upset with the cali 10 round b/s but when it gets up to 13 rounds or 15 rounds for the Glock 19, that's pretty much all you need.

6. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

Well considering its gunna take between 3-4 shots to stop a threat if it comes to that what do you do when there are multiple threats?

Now the non gay answer, I target shoot alot the extra 4 to 5 rounds makes a big differance in the performace of my thumb over the course of a day.

7. Alphaeus

Alphaeus New Member

I rented one as well this weekend and it was one of the worst gun experiences I've ever had. Out of 50 rounds, I had 3 feed failures and 1 extraction failure. I was so pissed. I guess it could have been the incredibly shitty ammo they make you buy, or the fact the internals were so dirty it looked like they'd been buried in soot, but it sucked. Plus, I was just shooting horribly. Too bad too, because I've rented the G19 before, and loved it, but after trying it a second time, I've decided the way the finger grooves are set makes it too small for my hands.

8. Gimik

Gimik New Member

all the other times I've shot glocks its always been the same. Seemed to point wrong and hated the trigger. No idea what I was doing differently this time, but the trigger didn't bother me as much, and I was pretty much dead on (2.5" group or so at 7 yards rapid fire). It was filthy and still functioned flawlessly (for the 50 rounds we shot it).

I don't think it had finger grooves though... that'd make it a gen 1, right?