FRK Snowballing

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dominion, Feb 11, 2005.

1. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

My girlfriend has joked around once or twice with snowballing. I must admit to myself the idea when I'm horny (basically anytime before I cum :hs: ) it sounds incredibly hot. But once I cum, I'm basiclly shutdown for 10-15 minutes, but for the rest of that session I'm not much on that idea. Basically right after I think it's a bit weird, like I'm afraid of something.

Looking for advice from males and females on what I should do here. I want to try it but I can't bring myself to that point.

Edit: I say joked above, but it has been brought up in a serious conversastion as including that in one of our sessions together.

2. Dominion

Oh and Hi everyone, I'm new to FS (kinda) and plan on frequenting more often ;)

3. Laurel

Laurel New Member

noob question- what's snowballing?

4. low20

low20 Member

kissing after ur girl gave u head and swallowed...i dont see the big deal...

5. Dominion

transfering cum from one person to the next. Ie woman gives man head, man cums in her mouth, she makes out with man. :o

Well before she swallows is what I meant. I kiss her all the time after she's gotten rid of the cum, that's not what bothers me :p

6. Laurel

Laurel New Member

bah, not bad at all... i've done that plenty of times. It's like sucking cawk that's been inside of you. No big deal

7. low20

low20 Member

oh ok...not for me i guess..u lose that "want" right after u cum

8. Laurel

Laurel New Member

ah, before swallowing, never done that

9. I mentioned it jokingly to my wife once and she took it as I wanted to try it. I didn't, but she did it and I would have loved to see the look of horror on my face as she came at me with a mouthful of cum. We kissed and I tasted my cum and believe me that was the last time we ever do that. Cum tastes bitter and salty, nasty. It wasn't so much the taste as that it was cum... Anyways, try it out, maybe you'll like it. I know it's not for me.

10. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

:mamoru: I luv FS...

11. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

i have snowballed twice. one time each with two different guys. one guy knew it was coming and the other didn't. they both liked it, but it's not something to be done very frequently.

12. RadioPagan

RadioPagan K-9 Search and Rescue Handler, Ret. Rescue Paramed

My SO Likes to surprize me with that from time to time, I don't know but it gets me Hot and I Just attack her..... So it works out for both of us.

13. Zak8022

Zak8022 New Member

dominion, i would just ask her to surprise you with it sometime. if you know its cuming (pun intended) you'll prolly scare yourself out of that mindset. if it turns you on, it will probably still do something for ya after you cum... regardless of being in that 'cool down' state.

i'd say just try it... see how it is. chances are, it'll still get ya going... or at teh very least, get her going enough to get you going again/more. hehe.

14. erobbins

erobbins Active Member

a girl did that to me once.. it was pretty hot :o

15. gorilla

gorilla New Member

Just do it. I've done it and it turns the girl on like you wouldnt' believe.

16. Go991ST

Go991ST Guest

Never done that. But like the wiseman Jimmy Kimmel (The Man Show) said when an audience member asked if it was considered gay to suck his own penis, "would you jerk off another guy? Oh course not. But you'd jerk yourself off. So why not?"

:mamoru:

Yeah yeah, I know it doesn't have anything exactly to do with snowballing but it's still funny.

17. Dominion

Update, the day that I posted this I told her to suprise me, and she did this morning in a big way. I wasn't expecting it and it was hot, hot enough that we went another round of morning sex. Was great :p

18. Tobe

Tobe New Member

Well done! :golfclap:

I dont think i would be able to do it after ive cum, im just not turned on enough for a while after. Although we do it with just saliva all the time and thats great. :)

19. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

I've got no probs with it, tho, i've never been sucked off. But i do go down on girls after i've finished. To keep her in the mood, and get me back in action. Doesn't bother me at all, it came from my body. (dont' take this as if i'd ingest anything that comes from my body, cause i wont')

20. CoCo

:eek3: you've never had your dick sucked?

21. tweakerpc

tweakerpc Guest

well dam i am horny too :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit:

22. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

had it sucked, never been sucked off tho.

23. tweakerpc

tweakerpc Guest

well you can try this :wackit:

24. CoCo

oooooh, okay. :wiggle: :bigthumb:

25. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

I want to try this with my girl....... but yeah after I come I shut down for 10-15 as well; I think you have to train yourself not to "shut down" your sex-drive... All the years of masturbating taught your body to shut down.... you cum, and your body has learned "its over"....... because when you masturbate and blow you quickly get up and leave/wash off etc..... most do it to release.

Start sticking around after coming; and thinking about sex, continue the forplay etc. After a few months it wont be a prob ;) I garauntee you, done it before.