Snake, Tarantula and Scorpions a mood breaker?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by purplebeast, Dec 5, 2005.

1. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Kind of odd question but here it goes. I have a 6ft ball python, and while some girls get a bit freaked out. Its never been a real issue. However, today i also picked up 3 black scorpions and a tarantula. Im having a few people tell me (mainly my mom and my friends mom) that all those "crepy" animals basically void the chances of a girl feeling confortable enough to give it up at my apt. Any true to this?

2. scaryice

scaryice New Member

This thread brings to mind some funny images.

3. purplebeast

I dont love them, but I do like them.

4. purplebeast

LOl:rofl:, of course they are caged. 4 out of my 5 pets are poisonous, I wouldnt have them just running arround.

5. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Then i dont see how its would be a big deal.

Yea some girls are going to get squimish, but hell some guys might too. Has nothing to do with gender, some people just dont like snakes and shit.

As long as they are caged then it might even win you some points with certain women. There is a restraunt in town thats very exotic...snakes, lizards, spiders etc... They are all caged, but it goes with the theme of the restraunt, anyways...I know ALOT of females that like to eat there and even spend half the meal going around and looking at all the animals and cool shit.

6. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

I'm thinking of the "frog lady" episode of Everybody Loves Raymond :rofl:

7. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

My ex husband got a scorpian and a tarantula when we started dating. (Harry and Lloyd. I'm sure you can figure out which one was which)

The scorpian didn't bug me as much as the tarantula. (no pun intended) Just the fact that the tarantula could climb out of it's habitat if it had the chance left me a little sleepless sometimes. I wouldn't say it was a deal breaker though obviously. They were interesting to watch.

They were in a divided aquarium like thingy separated by plexy glass. Somehow the tarantula squeezed over the top of the divider and they killed eachother. :(

8. Evil Unicorn

Evil Unicorn Lurk but Don't Touch

It wouldn't bother me any, I had a Python a few years ago. I kept it in the game room, not my bedroom. My friends didn't have any problems with it being there, as long as they didn't have to hold it. lol My BF now has mice and they don't bother us unless we are going to sleep and they decide to run on their squeaky wheel all night long. I think it all depends on the person tho.
    :dunno:

9. zhiniibob

zhiniibob CLUB ASTROS NOW OPEN OT Supporter

i had a small anaconda (5ft) in my room and my girl didnt care, it helps to show them that the cage is always closed

10. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

i would say any of them might be cool, but all three is just a little much i would say... I dont know how big your aquariums are or how big your appartment is, but you dont want to look like your appartment is taken over by these sort of things.

it will also help if your terrariums look more like part of your decor then your regular ceder a plant and a rock deal.
    my fishtank is all color matched to my room and it definitely adds something. too bad i only have one little guy left :(

11. purplebeast

my apt is pretty small, 768 sqft. Right now the animals are cramped cuz they are all in the living room. I was thinking just living the scorpions there, move the snkae to my bedroom and the tarantula by the pc.

12. Mojo

Mojo New Member

think of it like this, would you feel comfortable having someone or something you fear thats right around the corner of you? i know most people nowadays are afriad of those kind of pets, mainly the tarantula.

if i went to a females house and she had snakes, spiders, and all that caged pets in her room, i dont think id be having good sex in her room. it kills the ambience.

but dont get me wrong, if you love your pets, keep them. you shouldnt have to get rid of them for some female...depending what is more important to you that is

13. R.Kelly

R.Kelly OT Supporter

I have a trouser snake and girls never seem to mind :hsughr:

14. Wildwood*Flower

Wildwood*Flower New Member

I personally have two Mexican Milksnakes(look very similar to coral snakes). I have found that more guys are scared of them than girls. I dont like tarantulas or scorpians, but as long as they are in a secure cage they dont bother me too bad. And if you have black emperor scorpians(what pet stores sell)...don't worry about them being venomous. It wont hurt you unless you are allergic to them. Kind of like a wasp sting. They will pinch you before they sting anyway. And tarantulas arent usually venomous either.

15. martini

martini Orgasm Donor

I have a african flat rock scorpion and a chaco golden knee tarantula.

Most girls don't mind at all.. Quite the contrary. It's a great way to get them back to your house, actually. Bring it up, and let their curiosity drive them home with you. Show them your pets, and be fearless about it, plus tell them all about the animals (you'll seem more educated).

The girls I bring home love it. They'll want to hold them, or touch them, or feed them.