smoothing the location to the bed

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Pringles, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Pringles

Pringles New Member

I'm wondering if OT can help me smooth my moving from the spot to the bed. I normally don't have troubles getting a girl interested in me or finding one. I have problems knowing when to drop the physical aspects. I understand the mentality and how to talk, but either way I'd like to know how to get it to the bed to do the dirty.

What kind of hints or lines do you do to make sure it's wanted. Like do you just kiss her or start making out after you get some signs of interest. Or go in for a gentle kiss and see how she takes it? If thats a go then maybe say wanna go back to your place and watch some TV?

help a brother out OT.

2. Abomb

Abomb New Member

dude.

"want to go back to my place and have a drink?"

jesus christ.

3. Bailey

Bailey OT Supporter

HELLO, my virgin friend. Really it doesn't take much thought. You cannot plan this and things will end up taking a course all of their own. Just untuck your ballsaq and make a move on her (kiss), she wants you to, and then things just roll from there...

4. FlakBait

FlakBait New Member

making the first move is the hardest part...get past that and it should go naturally

5. Xtreme2k2

Xtreme2k2 GTI Crew ಠ_ಠ OT Supporter

and watch some TV? :hsugh:

6. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

awful advice in this thread so far. Yeah when a girl really wants sex and you've known her for months and years through your social circle and you're totally safe and youve been dating her for a thousand dates it doesn't matter what you say because she will be happy you finally gathered the balls to fuck her like she needs to be fucked. But as a general rule there are certain ways to go about things that are much much more consistent and widely applicable. If the OP asks his question in a more... englishly literate way... it will be easier to help

7. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

If you're interested in doing things with a girl (sex, blowjob, handjob, playing with the boobs, whatever) you should be initiating physical contact from the get go. Simple stuff like touching her hands, arms, shoulders, etc. You will be able to tell if she is receptive or not.