FRK Smartballs

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by red97gst, Feb 16, 2006.

1. red97gst

red97gst New Member

http://www.freddyandeddy.com/productreviews/Funfactory/smarballsproductreview.htm

Anyone have any experience with these? I ordered em for my GF and they just arrived yesterday. They are like those yin yang shiny metal meditation balls but covered in plastic and small enough to fit in the vag. Aside from causing possible orgasms, they are supposed to work the pelvic floor and your PC muscles so it theoretically will tighten up the vag.

They dont move if you dont; they move only when your body does. Then they basically shake inside you.

Prob gonna have the girl try these out tonight. I'll let everyone know how it goes...

2. El Rudo

El Rudo The Borinqueneers

I got something similar to those for my girl last week but they were called dual eggs and they worked great.

3. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

I have a set and I like them. I forget too often that I have them though. It doesn't seem like I'm feeling much when I'm just wearing them around, but damn if I don't take them out and find out I'm really fucking wet.

4. GMACK24

GMACK24 Active Member

yeah let us know how it goes

5. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

haha, I put mine in and now imma go to the store :p

6. Sweetness

Sweetness New Member

Anybody try the Butterfly Vib? .
    Its like a strap on vib and clit massager- that is activated by remote control.
    :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: My BF always hold the remote control

7. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

Surely he's either very small or was doing her in the butt? :hsugh:

8. YogiBird

YogiBird New Member

I once bought a pair for my girl in Amsterdam.:)

Waiting for the train back to home i suggested she put them in during the

trainride.......:naughty:

I'll never forget that trainride, ever..........:rofl:

9. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

ok, here's my deal with them, I wish they came in a shorter size because I can't quite get them all the way inside which means they stick out just a little bit and it makes sitting down very uncomfortable at first

would picking up a set of balls that aren't connected together help with this?

unlike the person who wrote up the review, I can certainly feel them without any squeezing

10. red97gst

red97gst New Member

yeah i didnt get that either. either he's real short or shes got a real deep vagina....

i read a lot of reviews for these where women would say how theyd just FALL OUT sometimes. :ugh: i guess that's if you have had kids....

how can you not notice theyre in you though? I mean they are not exactly tiny...

anyway we ended up not seeing each other last night, so we'll have to GIT R DUN this weekend!

11. red97gst

red97gst New Member

they are only like 4 inches long?? can u get a penis that size all the way in you?

12. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

it's going in and going out

and it's not like it doesn't stretch when excited and needed

however, even with lube, to just place something there and leave it, just doesn't seem to work well for me :dunno: always pokes out just enough to be a bitch when I go to sit down if I'm not super careful and adjust during the sitting process

something about being aroused by someone else vs. myself, I accomodate differently

like with anal play, if I play with myself and toys, no matter how long I take, or how careful I am or how much lube I use, even the smallest plug will hurt and continue to hurt

but, if someone else is doing the playing with fingers or toys or inserting a pen0r, may only hurt for a moment and then it's REALLY enjoyable

13. red97gst

red97gst New Member

well my GF tried these over the weekend.

she really enjoyed walking down stairs, haha.

she put em inside her and went on a snowboarding trip. her experience going down the slopes was pretty interesting! as was the ride in the car at some points. but it was pretty fuckin cold where we went, it was like 11 degrees F at the time, so she took them out after a few hours. It's hard to stay in the mood when youre shivering...

all in all, she got a real kick out of em. pretty fun just walking up to her while she has em in her and just grabbing her upper thighs/butt and shaking her around! HAHA

she was able to fit all the way in her without too much of a problem. but she also gets quite wet when aroused...... anyway we haven't messed with these just in the bedroom or anything. so we'll see what else we can do with em in the future. But they really don't do anything unless youre walking or jumping around; even if youre sitting down in a car or train , the sitting causes them to not reverberate quite as intensely. but she definately never forgot that they were in her!

so thumbs up i guess. not bad for <$20

14. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

tell her to wear them doing housework, like vacuuming/mopping/etc

15. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

i may just give these a try

16. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

17. red97gst

red97gst New Member

hahah "MAXIMUM PENETRATION"

all those sex harnesses are so FRIGGIN EXPENSIVE

it's alwasy like $300-500 for some metal rods and some canvas stirrups. bout go to go home depot and just make 10 of em and sell em on OT for $70 each

and yeah i WILL suggest my SO wears the smartballs the next time she does some chores.... ;)