Smallpox

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Knucklehead, Dec 7, 2004.

1. Knucklehead

Knucklehead New Member

I was watching The Shield the other night and saw some trailers for a TV movie Fx made called Smallpox. It looks pretty interesting, but also kind of freaky---they show some gross flashes of the lesions on peoples skin who had been infected....:p....... looks like it might be really cool though. Anyone else seen these ads?

2. Knucklehead

Knucklehead New Member

**Bump**

Am I the only one who's seen these ads? You guys are lame.....i guess you should start watching ridiculous amounts of TV like I do. Apparently this movie already aired in Britain, and people thought it was pretty good, so Fx bought it and tweaked it for American audiences. I caught an ad again the other night, so I went and checked out the Smallpox website, and I have to say, I think this movie is going to be pretty badass.

3. Knucklehead

Knucklehead New Member

Yeah I'm a big Fx fan too. I was absolutely hooked on Rescue Me this summer and fall. What a great show. Their firehouse was such a crazy cast of characters in their personal lives.

I too, plan on watching Smallpox. I think the pseudo-reality, documentary style of the film will be interesting, I'm curious to see how it plays out.