Small red bumps around groin...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by skazoo, Aug 26, 2005.

1. skazoo

skazoo OT Supporter

So Ive got these small red bumps around my groin, I thought it was form shaving but Ive gotten two on my shaft now. I have been with my gf for 10 months and no one else. As far as I can tell she has no signs of anything. The bumps dont itch or burn. I have no discharge, or open sore looking things. Any ideas, I want to go to the doc but have been short on time lately. Any help is appreciated.

2. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Either go to the doc or dont worry about it. There are no real doctors here that post up information, and no person can make an accurate judgement based on just your discription. If you care about it enough you can MAKE time to go see a doctor.

3. BTA

BTA New Member

They like little pimples or just red dots?

If you use lube sometimes you can react to the certain type of lube you use.

I break out with little redish pimples when using astroglide (which sucks cause it works well). Switched to something different though and havnt had a problem since.

4. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

Alot of different lubes and sweat can irritate shaved skin enough to give it red spots; sometimes it's only enough to give the appearance of irritation & other times it's enough irritation to bring itching along with that. Either that or it's just the hair getting irritated from the movement as it grows back in, which could be enough to give you the start of a few ingrown hairs. It could be any number of things, but either way it's probably just irritation in some form.

5. DarthKoRn

DarthKoRn New Member

Sure its not pimples? Get them too sometimes.

6. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

I think it may be razor burn, and ingrown hairs

7. skazoo

skazoo OT Supporter

thanks for the replies im going to the doc next thursday to see if he can do anything about the finger i broke liek a month ago so I will ask him....

8. Two toys

Two toys New Member

hahah sorry kinda off topic but i can just imagin you going i for a broken finger and after he does hes thing with it asks if anything else is wrong and you drop your pants.

9. rkf76

rkf76 New Member

Do like Kool Moe Dee and "Go see the doctor"

10. Freeze Time

Freeze Time New Member

molloscum contagiosum(sp) google it. They look like pimples, but dont itch or burn, and appear at random. usually only last a little while, but can become somewhat serious. See a dermatologist if it turns out to be MC.

11. MobileSuit

MobileSuit New Member

You might have fulliculitus (sp?) or at least thats what I had. The doctor gave me antibiotics and told me to use dove soap. That it was a dry skin problem, and that dove was a good moisturizing soap