Slutty Ex-GF

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Jackal, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Jackal

Jackal New Member

Well the girl I loved is screwing around. I wasted over a year and half with this chick. Kinda knew it was going to happen, but didn't thikn it would happen with the person it is. She is fucking around with my manager, he's 25 and she's 18. I'm incredibly pissed, but the last 2 weeks I happened to be in the right spots and at the right times and saw things that where too coincidental. Long story short, since I work with them, and they are dicking me over, I can dick them over. It against company policy to screw around with associates, he's already got in trouble once in another store, and I dont know if i should rat on his fuckin back-stabbing ass. Gimmie some ideas!

2. Jester

Jester OT Supporter

I'd move on with my life and find people who are worth your time. You've already wasted enough time with the girl; odds are, you had some good times and some bad times. Remember the good times, move on, and find more good times. Petty vengeance won't leave you with any satisfaction.

3. calilynne

calilynne New Member

This is a good example of why you dont fish off the company pier. You're lucky it didnt get more complicated than it is and lose your job. It's easy for women to cry sexual harrassment in the work place when a work relationship goes sour. What's almost as bad is now you have to continue to work with your ex.

Cut your losses, consider yourself lucky and next time date people outside the work force. You'll save yourself a lot of problems.

4. Muricane

Muricane Active Member

A waste of 1.5 years? No, it's a learning experience.

5. Jackal

Jackal New Member

def a learning experience, ive learned how to remove a knife from my back lol. But ya im definitely moving on with my life, I don't need people like that in my life.

6. calilynne

calilynne New Member

Jackal, I'm relieved to see you're moving on. The only control you have over anybody is the control you have over yourself.

7. Jester

Jester OT Supporter

Temporarily, yes, but that wears off, and you're left with nothing.

8. fearfactory

fearfactory New Member

fawk that. if you can prove that they're going at it, then bust him. but don't do anything w/ out proof or you'll just look like a scorned boyfriend to upper mgmt & they'll laugh.

do not bring up his past, let them figure that out themselves.

it'd be nice if he said something about it to you in front of someone else...

9. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Bust him but I would not want to work there after that.

10. Reign

Reign Banned

I'd fuck em over, she fucked you over. It's karma coming back at her.

11. PSUPef2K

PSUPef2K #Elite member

live and learn. :hs: