Slutty Date...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CaLAbria, May 19, 2008.

1. CaLAbria

CaLAbria New Member

I went on a date with this girl last, danced, and we both had a good time (sober), we've been seeing each other for the last 2 weeks, only hung out twice and nothing went on. So, we go to a friends house, where we started to drink. Once this girl started to drink, she wanted to hook up with most of the guys, and I got stuck in the back, which made it awkward for me the rest of the night with her...She actually made a move on 1 of my friends several times which was surprising. Well, I find out, that her past is very slutty, shes sees/does many guys and has been like this since High School...Is there anyway of making calming a girl to this magnitude down? Should I forget about this girl...BTW, shes a completely diff person when sober, very awesome to hang with. She also posted pics of me and her from last night on her MySpace, and her MySpace attitude says Bummed...which got me thinking a little.
    Its been on my head all day, the betrayal of this girl and of my friend making out basically in front of me pisses me off.

Last edited: May 19, 2008
  2. PlutoBHG

PlutoBHG New Member

wtf you god damned pussy, say something to her about it and get your tongue in her mouth now or kick her to the curb

3. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

How old are you?

This is a girl that you have fun with and brush to the side. Don't even think about getting serious with her.

4. NCS

NCS Active Member

i say this in all seriousness

be more of an asshole with her
    fuck her
    get pics
    keep her as an occasional hook-up at best

5. aim2kill

aim2kill New Member

lol

6. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

she doesn't sound like serious dating material.

7. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

agreed. About the only thing you could do is keep her away situations where alcohol is involved...but I bet she would complain about that.

8. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

I hate girls that use alcohol as an excuse to act out of order.

Fuck them. Punch her in the she-balls.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Forget about her. You are not supposed to "change" her and "tone down" her loose morals with who and how many men she sleeps with. The only thing you can and should do is find a girl who holds herself in a higher respect.

Just because she's cool when she is sober doesn't mean you two are meant to be with one another. Consider yourself lucky that you found out about her habits sooner than later.

The fact that she tried to hook up with one of your friends WHILE YOU WERE THERE AND ON A DATE WITH HER should be a huge red flag, but based on your past threads I know you really seem to be obsessed with getting a gf. Never lower your standards for a gf just because you want one badly. This girl will most likely only bring you drama, trust issues, or just not go anywhere.

10. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

at least you're not doing something stupid like analyzing the significance of her myspace attitude

11. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

I would not look for monogamy from this girl.

At the same time, if she herself gives you some reason to believe that she will be monogamous with you... and that's what you want... it's all about taking risks, right?

12. iwishyouwerebeer

:rofl:

13. XxvODvxX

XxvODvxX New Member

:werd:
    And while your at it i would look into some new friends if they made out with this girl knowing you were "serious", so-to-say, about this girl...F-that...

14. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

hit it and quit it

15. 2angelmd

2angelmd New Member

*penis.

A girl's past doesn't matter, it's her present with me that I can act from.

Go hook up with a bunch of different girls to get over this one.

16. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

I have dated girls who used drugs or alcohol as an excuse for why they made out with some random guy. They found them self single pretty fast.

17. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

:rofl::rofl:

Are you fucking serious!?

What is with guys not having balls these days. Dude, you took her out on a date and she tried to fuck one of your friends and hit on random dudes while you were there! Why are you even asking us what to do about this.

Basically, she's just another attention starved girl who is pretty cool when she is sober and turns into an inconsiderate and consequence retarded whore when she drinks.
    A good 50% of girls between ages 19-23 are like this.

She's not going to "calm down" because you asked her to. She will do it when she is ready and it could happen for a variety of reasons (meets that special someone, hits rock bottom, wakes up one day), etc...

Trying to date this girl would be a disaster. You can either stop calling her, or get stern with her and be "the asshole" (which she will respond well to) and just keep her as a fuck buddy.

18. iwishyouwerebeer

Guys are pretty pathetic when it comes to getting sex :dunno: They'll basically put up with anything it seems. I felt awful the other day reading a main forum thread where these guys set up a fake chick posting she wanted to have sex (BTW, she was heinous). Within hours she had hundreds of messages from guys practically begging her.

19. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

:rofl: @ "make her calm down"

she's not gonna change

20. JohnJohnJohnson

Good thing those same exact guys then go around talking about girls as "sluts" and "validation whores", thereby further discouraging women from the sexual activity they all desperately want.

21. iwishyouwerebeer

It's a pretty entertaining cycle to say the least.

22. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

Yeah and here's the rub... it's the slutty girls that will stay slutty, but the desirable, more [dare I say] prude girls don't want that stigma attached and THEY are those discouraged from overt sexual activity.

So the more we talk shit, the more the sluts don't care, but the more the normal girls do.

IWYWB is right. The 'cycle' is just stupid. It perpetually pushes women away and makes men more insecure.

Reward women for their sexual fantasies. Bring them out in a natural way. Don't reveal them and chastise it. You ain't gonna get any of it from them anyway!

23. JohnJohnJohnson

This is like a slightly less horrible version of the same madonna-whore binary.

You yourself just said the more desirable girls are the more prudish ones. In a way that's even worse.

You said :werd: to my post and then went completely in the opposite direction.

I'm crying now. See what you did. :wtc:

24. fray

fray New Member

25. Monotone

Monotone New Member

Yeah don't even talk to this girl anymore if you're looking for a relationship. You might think she has a thing for you but that shouldn't be enough for you to start a relationship with her after the shit she has done.