SLP Mustang :wtf:?

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by you know me, Oct 3, 2003.

1. you know me

you know me OT where the douchbags play

Yes you heard right, and no that Mustang with the SLP badge is not a moron. With death of the F-Body SLP has now decided to move on to moddify Mustangs. The company has statred with parts for the 03 GT. Exhaust parts, long tube headers, x-pipes and loud mouth after-cat systems. I can't wait to see what else SLP comes out with.

*all information for this post came from the the 5.0 mustang

2. Possum Stomper

Possum Stomper The Great Bird of the Galaxy

:bigthumb:
    i sawthis as well and was puzzled, but it is pretty cool

should be interesting for sure

3. crackaboy

crackaboy Guest

4. Bad Mojo

Bad Mojo Guest

They started that just prior to taking down their message boards (bastards).

They do other things though, several of the GM sedans, a few things for the Corvette, and coming soon the GTO (Which according to rumor may produce over 400hp and compete against the '03/'04 Cobra - But that's just speculation).
    I'd love to hear the Loudmouth exhaust on a Mustang, which historically has had a more "muscle car" tone than the F-Bodies.

They are currently looking for testbed 1994-2003 Cobra's, and 1998-2000&2002 GT's - If anyone is interested in getting some free work done. The GT's are only needed for line lock testing, 25 minutes and you get a $25 gift certificate. The Cobra's are needed for exhaust testing, no clue what (email them for details) reward there is.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2003
  5. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

I can see it now.... they turned trans-ams and firebirds into firehawks, next its:

turn mustangs into palominos. "SLP Palomino" has a catchy title, dontcha think?

6. Where you on the SLP board? I was. :wavey:

Alot of SLP fans and just fbody enthusiasts in general have looked at SLP differently now that their market has turned to the Mustang. Business is business, and SLP had no choice with GM killing the fbody. You all know that though. I think they will be successful with the Oval boys. More power to them. I just wish they still had an fbody to modify.

The Vettes and the GTO's will keep the GM guys happy, I am sure SLP will not disappoint. :bigthumb:

7. Bad Mojo

Bad Mojo Guest

Yup, several different names... I think "xcaliber" to start, then they had that big "one free chance to change your name" thing and I went to "Firehawk" - which was odd because it was already in use. Posted under that for a couple of months until Dave finally contacted me back and I changed to "Bad Mojo", same as here. By that time though I wasn't frequenting the boards as much.

Yeah, business is business, I don't fault SLP for going where the market is. And I'm sure if the Camaro or Firebird ever comes back in a decent form (read: not a 4 door, 140 hp V6 or something) they will be all over it.

8. you know me

I heard a Loudmouth on a stang, just the system no x pipe or anything and it was wicked.

9. you know me

If SLP wasn't so far away, Id let them use my 99 GT to test the line lock on m car.

10. Cool deal. I was Diggler's HMS on the SLP board.

11. BlazinBlazer Guy

ho-lee-shit. a bunch of you old folks on here.... I'm not gonna say who I am, other than to say I'm one of the few infamous banned members from the SLP board :o

just as long as BDubLS1 isn't on OT, we're cool :ugh: :x:

12. Bad Mojo

Bad Mojo Guest

Sweet, I remember ya :)

13. Bad Mojo

Bad Mojo Guest

LOL, BDub was cool... who else would dance to "eye of the tiger" in a parking lot?

14. BlazinBlazer Guy

granted, but he was also a dumbass.... I mean how hard is it to figure out putting on an airlid? :o

seriously though, I have no beef with him.... GIT_SUM on the other hand :bash:

got pics my ass.... (I was SLPCar Luvr for those who may remember)

15. Bad Mojo

Bad Mojo Guest

I remember you too... :)