Slightly OT: Ferrari vs. Alfa Club Karting

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by davequick, Jan 30, 2005.

1. davequick

davequick New Member

Local (Seattle) Ferrari and Alfa clubs raced in Karts... Ferrari Club walked away with #1, #2, #3... there is a rematch coming up soon. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yeah - that's me on the far right in the front row.

At least there is something related to european imports here.

:)

More pictures at http://www4.pbase.com/threefourfive/200501gokarting if you're bored... just more of the same though.

-dq

Last edited: Jan 30, 2005
  2. DSHR

DSHR Well-Known Member

:bigthumb:

Awesome pics.

3. M4A1

M4A1 :)

:cool: Those guys in the back row are rather tall.

4. almostthere

almostthere its the devil....

what kind of car do you have?

5. davequick

davequick New Member

That's complex... depends when you ask because it's usually different every couple months. I've bought and sold 12 cars in the past 8 years (couple overlapping at any given time).

I had a 1987 Ferrari 328 GTS (black/tan serial #66427) from 1998 to 2004 and sold it last April so I've been hanging out with these guys for a while and still go to a lot of events.

I drove a 2003 MINI Cooper S (silver/black w/black bonnet stripes) on Saturday... we also have one of the 3000 2005 Mercedes E320cdi Diesels that were imported this first year they brought diesel back into the US in the Mercedes line. :)

The MINI Cooper S will be replaced in 1 to 3 months (depending on when production starts and my BX status order goes D1 and they confirm VIN and delivery date!) with a 2005/6 Chrysler 300C SRT-8. I'll also be buying a replacement for the 328 - some sort of 4 seater Ferrari - right now I'm tending towards a 1965-1967 330 GT 2+2 Series II.

Just lucky that my wife likes cars too, eh?

(This gallery has a couple of the cars we've had (the ones that weren't completely and totally dull - like a Mustang, etc.): http://pbase.com/threefourfive/misc_cars