FRK Slight Problem

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Fate13, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Fate13

Fate13 New Member

Normally this would be something that I would go to the vaginarium for, but I felt that this might be an exception. OK, so my SO of the past 4 years has become less and less interested in sex and I think I finally figured out why. I think he is into rough sex and I am not. He hasn't outright said it and I haven't talked to him directly about it yet, but if this is the case I was looking for some ideas of how to approach it.

2. no lol today

no lol today Soy la bailarina de la muerta. OT Supporter

Maaaaaaaybe you guys should talk about it. If your lines of communication are not open/open enough, I'd consider that your #1 problem.

3. DvBoard

DvBoard New Member

Agreed with above. Communication is key. There can be many reasons for losing interest in sex from boredom to stress and more. Find out what it is before you try to solve the wrong problem.

4. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

And even if he is....
    Are you open to some type of compromise or perhaps other types of freaky play?

5. Stina

Stina No, I mentioned the bisque...

"Rough" is a relative term. Has he discussed with you exactly what rough means to him? If not, then ask.

Some may consider rough to be light spanking and hair pulling, while to others it means BDSM, acting out fantasies of violence or rape, etc.

Perhaps talk to him first, then gauge your own feelings on whatever it is that turns him on and whether or not you'd be willing to participate or compromise.

6. Fate13

Fate13 New Member

Well I did talk with him and basically the desire for rougher sex is a factor. After a long set of discussions we did come to a compromise. However, I want to work on making things more exciting for him and was looking for suggestions.

As for his view on the word rough: it is more towards the BDSM/violent nature...

7. RougeOgre

We need to know your limits before we can make suggestions :)

8. Toxica

Toxica New Member

Tie each other up, spanking (or tell him to slap your tits), choking, pulling hair, ect.

Have you guys done that? It's a little on the rougher side but nothing extreme to where it should make you uncomfortable.

Ask him what he likes or wants to try and let him know what things you are willing to do. Go from there. If he suggests something, it wouldn't hurt to try it out at least. You could discover something new that you like.

9. Navvik

Navvik Active Member

:o You make me sound like a crazed violent sex beast. Thats only a small portion of it. The other portion is I recently got promoted at work, and while its less work its a lot more stressful. But i'm working on changing things up and getting the sexytime priorities straight.

10. RougeOgre

Why must work suck all the fun out of life :mamoru:

11. ICUMPD

ICUMPD New Member

Thats what work does.... Anyways start slow thats all I can say I had a girl that wanted to try out rough sex then after it was all said and done she freaked the hell out. Haven't seen her since.

12. Fate13

Fate13 New Member

Thanks for all the advice peoples!