Slight burning sensation when peeing?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Shadoxity, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Shadoxity

Shadoxity New Member

Hey all, have recently been having a strange problem when peeing,
    I am getting a slight burning sensation around the knob, on the lower side.

Also to note im uncut, and it seems that there is like extra semen being created or something cause when i goto the toilet if i pull the skin back a bit its gooey and seems like there has been semen in there...

its all very odd, and i know ur all going to say see a doctor, but i dont have time to till saturday, so was just trying to get some opinions in the mean time...

Last time i had unprotected sex was with my ex gf of 2 years and that woulda been a few months ago.

Cheers

2. ZACKMORRIS

ZACKMORRIS Active Member

You've got an infection of some sort is my guess. There shouldn't be semen just coming out of your penis when you're not using it.

3. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Actually, this can happen in two scenarios:

1) If you don't cum for a long time (usually about a week), you can get some semen in your piss. If you cum at all, meaning from sex, masturbation, or wet dreams, this won't happen.

2) The piss you take right after you have sex usually has some semen in it.

4. lauren

lauren Active Member

hey, it's not like gonorrhea causes infertility in men or anything. i'd totally wait.

5. LaFlava

LaFlava I ain't not no un-dummy

like they said, it could be a potentially steralizing STI, or it could be nothing.
    I'd go see a doc as soon as possible, but in the mean time, make sure you clean under the foreskin really well, infections like to hide out there.

6. just tat

just tat New Member

hold your penis in one hand, and give yourself a good clap. see if anything comes out.

if anything does, get to a doctor... fast. if not, get to a doctor... fast.

7. Tetragrammaton

Tetragrammaton New Member

uncircumcised penises require a little extra attention. make sure you're cleaning yourself thoroughly as well as drying.

Heed others advice, go see a doctor. It's probably something very easy to treat, but will require more than a home remedy

8. Shadoxity

Shadoxity New Member

Thanks guys :p

9. TheDemon666

TheDemon666 New Member

You could have what's know as a urinary tract infection. If you are also going to the bathroom too often this is caused by the infection itself. Drink plenty of water and cranberry juice as it will reduce the burning (I would recommend 1 -2 cups per hour). because your urine is acedic, its whats causing the burning and water and cranberry juice will dilute it to the point where you wont really feel the burning. If it is an infection, Your doctor will perscribe you antibiotics (and yes go see your doctor because this wont go away on its own). common type of antibiotics is Macrobid http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitrofurantoin. but go see a doctor immediately, he will also ask you to provide a urine sample to let you know.