Slept with an Ex-love last night

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by thachewster, Sep 12, 2006.

1. thachewster

thachewster New Member

Background info: I used to be practically best friends with this girl and was in love with her however when I told her this she was JUST out of a break up so my timing was all wrong and she didn't want to deal with love for a while. We were around 14-15, we're now 18-19. I'm moving away for university this week and she is staying home to go to university.

Anyway we slowly grew apart and haven't contact for at least 2-3 years but only the other day we started chatting again and hit it off as if we hadn't stop talking at all and we're both now out of serious relationships and decided to go to a club. We were basically catching up on old times and to be honest I was taking in how much she amazing she looks now, better than I remembered. Through the night we laughed, drank, talked about old times and just had great fun. Then I decided to go for it, she looked amazing and she gave me a look that basically just told me she wanted me to kiss her so I
    did and than god I did :) We hit it off all night, any chance we got we were in a liplock. We soon left and went back to mine and had AMAZING sex, everything about it just felt so right. I felt more comfortable having sex with her than I did with my ex girlfriend of 2 years.

Throughout this great sex, we were whispering to eachother how much we missed each other and she told me she hated the idea of me moving away from her. I don't want to leave her either but I do want to go away as i feel its just something I need to do.

What now? I think its too early to ask her into any sort of relationship, never mind a long distance relationship. What would you do in my position?

Sorry for the long read :mamoru:

2. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

HOLY LURKER!!!

so, you HAVE to move, and go to school. if things were meant to work out with you and this girl, it will. i would bet it was just you guys hadnt seen each other for a long time + alcohol = sex.

3. Clean Baldy

Clean Baldy New Member

You're young... anything can happen.

Don't dwell on it while you're away. There are a trillion girls out there, and you will make new friends and meet tons of new people while you're away. Live life, and see what happens. Don't live in the past, and just take that day as what it is... a great memory.

4. esandes

esandes New Member

right on bro. that's awesome. with a long distance relationship you must communicate and see her as often as possible. if you don't see her much then that means that you just have to call her and e-mail her alot.

5. thachewster

thachewster New Member

Thanks for the comments so far guys! Taking all into consideration.

6. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

just keep in touch with her and see how it goes.
    if she shows interest in keeping in touch with you while you're away, then jackpot. after that, you can tell her how you're feeling about her.
    if she doesn't, then you know it was just a fling.

in either case, don't change your plans to go away just because you're missing her and enjoying her company.

7. JJM Enterprises

JJM Enterprises New Member

^^^ Exactly. If you're within a reasonable visiting distance, maybe give that a couple of tries, and see if the passion is still there. Otherwise at the least you may have a great friend for life - or - an even better hookup!

8. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Yeah, just take it easy! Don't get serious, don't start talking about "What's going to happen?" and all that. be yourself, be a flirt, have fun with her, and realize that you both knew that you had a great connection and it may just have to be put on hold for a while. :)

9. thachewster

thachewster New Member

Thanks Guys, maybe i'll just put it down as great sex :)