FRK Sleeping women

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by mikmit, Oct 1, 2007.

1. mikmit

mikmit :o? OT Supporter

i dunno if this is possible but here it goes..

i was back in town from getting out of bootcamp/techschool and i met up with my ex (she broke up with me while i was off to the military, more like cheated). she was with a new guy who i knew but thats besides the points. anyway we hung out alot while i was home, but most of the time she just wanted to take a "nap" with me and it would be anywhere. in the car (pathfinder suv), at her house, my house, didnt matter. everytime we would take these naps, i actually slept since i didnt think anything would really happen. the thing is, the first time she took a nap she start like hugging me and this and that which i didnt really mind. then she starts unbuttoning my pants and rubs my cock and im like uhh.. hey and slap her a few times on the face but she just mummbles and acts like nothing is happening and keeps rubbing away. i eventually just stop her and zip up my pants and she wakes up like 10 min later and i was like uhh did you mean to do that? and she was like what?? like nothing happened.

so this happens like 2 more times. on the 3rd time it happens im like wtf ever. were in the back of my pathfinder, she was wearing a skirt and she was wearing a gstring i bought for her before i left for the military and i got a raging hard on. so while shes sleeping i start nibbling and biting her nipples (which gets her dripping all the time) through the thin material of dress/skit thing, yet she stills "sleeping." then i force her legs pretty wide and start rubbing the lips of her pussy really gently. i can already feel the wetness dripping out and running down her ass. i stick my middle finger in, then my ring finger. she doesnt wake up. i started to gently massage the walls of her pussy very gently as first, then start to pick up speed. STILL she doesnt wake up, and i have all her juices running down my hand. so then i was like wtf and reposition myself so i can start hammering my fingers in and out of her pussy. i start ramming in and out, curling my fingers so it would hit her gspot with every thrust. im sure if someone walked by they could hear the sound of a plump, wet pussy. her skirt is wet and so is the car. i stop after i feel her pussy spaz over my fingers and shes STILL KNOCKED OUT?? she wakes up like nothing happened thinking she just had a sex dream. i was like ok.....?:eek3::eek4::eek3::eek4:

is this really possible? im, to this day, baffled.

2. NYM3

NYM3 Is this teal life or is it....fanta-sea?

probably her weird way of convincing herself she's not cheating.

i doubt she's really sleeping.

but cool none the less. See what else you can do while she's "sleeping" next time.

3. mikmit

perhaps..she did say that her new "guy" wasnt nearly as good as me :o

4. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

That means you should easily be able to take pics of her while she is 'sleeping'!!! So is it considered cheating if she really is asleep?

5. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

According to tigre, I get frisky in my sleep too. there was one event while I was on Muscle relaxants and pain meds that I HAVE NO IDEA what i did with him. :dunno:

that said.. I think she's faking.

6. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Might not be considered cheating but it could be argued that it is rape.

Be careful.

7. mikmit

even if she initates everytime dumb_end? :x

8. b16

b16 New Member

Puck has the right idea :rofl:

9. ShoverBot

ShoverBot OT Supporter

While i agree shes probaly faking, i had a X who would do the same thing, id wake up to her groping me and she was sound asleep.

10. Izze

Izze New Member

I bet if she heard that camera start clicking she would sure "wake up" in a hurry

11. FallNAngel

FallNAngel ...destroyer of threads...

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove.

12. mikmit

video camera inc. ;] next time i go home that is

13. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

14. mikmit

i suppose so. ill just try the "take pictures" and see if she really is asleep.. shes pretty camera shy ^^

15. FallNAngel

FallNAngel ...destroyer of threads...

I don't see how taking pictures proves anything either way

16. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

I'd be pretty fucking pissed if someone took pics of me without my consent......

17. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

it's so obvious she wants to have sex with you but she doesn't want to admit to having sex with you.

18. razi

razi New Member

this is her doing it but not doing it. it's stupid, and it's an excuse, but still. take it as you will. it's one thing to roleplay, it's another to be in denial/hiding the truth.

19. Faithless

Faithless щ(゚Д゚щ)

When I was with my ex, I would do the SAME shit while sleeping and would not remember anything when I woke up.

At first he didn't realize I was sleeping, but then he realized I was totally out when doing this.

He said in the middle of the night, I would just grab his cock and start stroking it and humping against his body.

I didn't believe him at first either, but he woke me up a couple times when I did it to prove it.

20. transoceanicfoe

transoceanicfoe New Member

21. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Last night, my boyfriend and I were taking a nap.
    I went to the bathroom, and when I came back to bed he adjusted to hold me, kissed my neck, and I think said something, so I assumed he was awake. :dunno:
    I put my arm back around his waste and my fingers brush his cock, which was fucking huge.
    I started toying with it, not really even giving a handjob, just sort of rubbing it. He groaned and smiled, so I was like :naughty: its on.
    Spit on my hand, started kissing his neck, rubbing his cock, still not even really a hand job, just rubbing the head/fernum.
    All of the sudden, totally without warning, he came, and opened his eyes with the weirdest mix of pleasure and WTF on his face.
    Guess he'd been asleep the whole time :rofl:
    I actually gave him head a few minutes later, and he came again, I was pretty fucking extatic.

22. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

I love waking up to sex. Doesn't matter if I wake up and start humping or getting humped, I love it!

Having said that, a nap in a car and she goes so deep into sleep she doesn't remember anything?? I'm calling BS on that unless she was up for like 3 days before the nap.

IMO she's awake and fully aware she's just not yet comfortable with her sexuality.

Oh and demosnat....great read.