sleep sex....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Kool-Keith, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Kool-Keith

Kool-Keith Your freind

I have been seeing this girl for a few months now and we sleep together around 4 nights a week. We have sex around 10 times a week. a few weeks ago she brought up that the night before i was rubing her and making out for at least 10 min. then i fell right back to sleep. i played it off like it was no big deal. last night it happened again but a little more involved and it happened twice! she wasnt upset but i was still embarrassed because i could not remember it. my biggest fear is hurting her and not even knowing it. i am far from a virgin and have never had any one else say anything. anyone ever had anything like this happen? any help or info would be great

2. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

I had a gf that used to ride me in her sleep. It was kinda cool to wake up to a chick fucking you but she would not remember it in the morning. epic lulz

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Made a thread about this a long time ago. Woke up to my bf fucking me. He was dead asleep :rofl: Didn't have a fucking clue in the morning when I brought it up and he got really freaked out. Surprisingly hasn't happened again.

It's not as uncommon as you think, there are studies about it. Google "sleep sex." It's most likely because you guys are having so much sex you are just super horny even in your sleep :dunno: Don't really get why that would turn her off to you :ugh:

4. fray

fray New Member

:rofl: I wondered if you'd be in this thread. I thought of you as soon as I read the title.

5. Kool-Keith

Kool-Keith Your freind

It doesnt turn her off at all! she was actually upset i dint finish lol. i just wasnt sure if this was something to be worried about or could possibly get worse. thanks for the info and i will def look it up.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

My bf didn't finish either. And it's nothing to be worried about...unless you start walking out of the house and fucking other people :mamoru:

7. Repost

Repost PENCIL DICK

I often wake up to find my girlfriend with her hand around my erect rod

8. Voltekker

Voltekker Active Member

This happens to me randomly, its awesome but she gets a little pissed when I go back to sleep and dont follow through.

9. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

Yes, this is happening to me when my GF spends the night..... and it leads to other things....

10. Sure why not?

Sure why not? New Member

one time fell asleep rubbing a girls ass, she liked when i gave her butt massages. I woke up a few hours later and my hand was rubbing her kooch

11. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Or just stop taking Ambien :rofl: