MIL Sledgehammer Brigade > *

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Gatsby, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Gatsby

Gatsby New Member

For actually going through with Court Martials!!

Seems like every other unit are too scared to do court martials. Seems like the chain of command is afraid it will hurt their career or something. Most soldiers who piss hot around here just receive a field grade, or company grade.

Look at some of these

http://www.hammerpao.com/?p=1270

http://www.hammerpao.com/?p=1109

2. ethannv

ethannv :fawk: OT Supporter

wow :X all that shits and just lose one stripe

3. Gatsby

Gatsby New Member

Yeah, I thought it was funny, you have E4 and below, who piss hot, and they get busted to e1, and bad discharge. Then you have this dude who got bye. Oh well, they could have given him a local letter of reprimand, which is what I see most SNCOs get for bad conduct.

4. kazimer

kazimer New Member

THere is a myth that he can still retire as an E-8 if he is already past 20 years. something about you are allowed to retire at the highest rank earned

im surprised i dont know this guy. I am pretty sure i would recognized the face. I just left that unit back in March

5. mangid

mangid OT Supporter

PVT Matthew R. Gosselin, 2d Battalion, 69th Armor, 3rd Brigade Combat Team, was convicted on July 16, 2009 at a Special Court-Martial of one count of being absent without leave for one day. The military judge sentenced Gosselin to be confined for 30 days. Gosselin will serve his confinement in Harris County.

negro got put in jail for 30 days for missing one day

MSG got a fine for allthatshit.jpg

6. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

Depends how long he has been in. If he is under the same retirement I am under, then he will retire at an average of the top 3 years of the highest rank he held. If he only held E8 for a year, then it will only count as 33% of his retirement pay.

7. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member

Sucks to be this guy....AWOL for 1 day and got locked up for 30! :rofl:

PVT Matthew R. Gosselin, 2d Battalion, 69th Armor, 3rd Brigade Combat Team, was convicted on July 16, 2009 at a Special Court-Martial of one count of being absent without leave for one day. The military judge sentenced Gosselin to be confined for 30 days. Gosselin will serve his confinement in Harris County.

8. Gatsby

Gatsby New Member

I know, damn they are fucking harsh. A soldier went awol in my unit DOWN RANGE for 6 days, and my BC just wanted to do a field grade. Nothing like supporting your subordinate commanders...:rolleyes:

9. kazimer

kazimer New Member

thehy are harsh because they are about to head to a box of sand in a few months. its amazing what people will do to NOT deploy. :ugh: