TAT Sleave Styles and Themes

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ShoverBot, Mar 7, 2006.

1. ShoverBot

ShoverBot OT Supporter

Im trying to gather ideas for sleaves, i know i want sleaves, but i dont have any solid ideas on what i want to do with them yet, but i would like them to be not just one style persay(skulls and graveyard or oriental), but a little of each, some kool skulls, a couple khoi, some vines, and flowers, ect...

i just cant ever find pictures of good sleaves that i like, so if people would just post pics of sleaves they think are kool that would be great

2. joy division

joy division New Member

get whatever the fuck you want man, you don't have to get what everyone else gets (koi, skulls, etc...) Figure out what you want and tell your artist. If you just want something pretty commission him to do it all out of his head, of course you have chosen him/her as an artist whose style you love...Check bme if you just want pictures of peoples tattoos.

3. ShoverBot

ShoverBot OT Supporter

the problem is BME only lets you check out 150pics then you gota pay

i know thats the thing i need ideas based on pics, mainly the background stuff, i know a lil of what i want it to consist of, but i wana see what people have for background fillers

4. ShoverBot

ShoverBot OT Supporter

id realy like to get a lil bit of everything, a black khoi, swiming in some oriental style water, bordered by some vines, the vines interlaced with some random flowers, mixed with some smoke and broken skulls, i just wanted ideas to go on

i planned on having a artist draw up something and work with them on it, but its a pain in the ass living in oklahoma and driving 2hrs to have them draw up something, then driving back later to get it done

5. joy division

joy division New Member

that is why we have the internet and "phones" :)