GUN SL8/G36 Clone Crew: Some Questions

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by PUREVIL, Nov 3, 2007.

1. PUREVIL

PUREVIL More Money Than Brains Croo

First off I've always wanted a G36 but since that wont happen I'll have to settle for a SL8 clone... most parts kits for the SL8 I found for 1500 to 1800ish, during my search I came across this G36C clone with the short barrel, but hes asking 4200, it does come with 9 mags and a nice case. So my question is is 4200 a fair price for this rifle? If its not, what do you think is a fair price? I sent the guy an e mail because I've seen him list this rifle for a while now and no bids so Im asking him how firm he is on the price, but in the meantime I thought I'd ask WMD crew. Thanks.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=83906513

2. thedude11

thedude11 New Member

Not a bad price for all the work put into it...

Ask the guys over at www.hkpro.com, they're the ones to talk to about this.

3. PUREVIL

PUREVIL More Money Than Brains Croo

OK Thanks!! Im almost ok with the price, since I have more into my AR, but I dont like over paying which I think everyone can understand :big grin:

4. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

damn G36C's are fucking cool :hs:

5. Keesh

Keesh New Member

In a world of compromises, some people put the bullets in the magazine backwards…

But it doesn’t matter, because our gun is on the cover of the Rainbow Six video games. Look how cool that SEAL coming out of the water looks… If you buy a $2,000 SOCOM, you will be that cool of an operator too. And chicks will dig you.

At HK, we stuck a piston on an AR15, just like a bunch of other companies have done, dating back to about 1969. However ours is better, because we refuse to sell it to civilians. Because you suck, and we hate you.

Our XM8 is the greatest rifle ever developed. It may melt, and it doesn’t fit any accessories known to man, but that is your fault. If you were a real operator, you would love it. Once again, look at Rainbow Six, that G36 sure is cool isn’t it? Yeah, you know you want one.

And by the way, check out our new HK45. We decided that humans don’t need to release the magazine with their thumbs. If you were a really manly teutonic operator, you would be able to reach the controls. Plus we’ve fired 100,000,000 rounds through one with zero malfunctions, and that was while it was buried in a lake of molten lava, on the moon. If you don’t believe us, it is because you aren’t a real operator.

By the way, our cheap, mass-produced, stamped sheet metal guns like the G3 and MP5 are the bestest things ever, and totally worth asinine scalpers prices, but note that cheap, mass-produced, stamped sheet metal guns from other countries are commie garbage. Not that it matters, because you’re civilians, so we won’t sell them to you anyway. Because you suck, and we hate you, but we know you’ll be back. We can beat you down like a trailer park wife, but you’ll come back, you always do.

Buy our stuff.

Sincerely

HK Marketing Department. Because you suck. And we hate you.

6. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Well for the work and parts into it its not too horrible of a price. But as Keesh says the G36 really aint all that. For the money I'd buy a POF AR and set the rest aside for when the Masada comes out, or maybe even a SCAR.

7. mattsb2000

mattsb2000 OT Supporter

:bowrofl: Keesh, was that a copy paste?

8. Keesh

Keesh New Member

Yeah it is. It was posted on THR a while back.

9. mattsb2000

mattsb2000 OT Supporter

:cool:

It seemed too long for an OT post, but it was funny.

10. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

holy shit :rofl:

11. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

:bowrofl:

12. Clingman

Clingman Clingman runs Bartertown.

Needs some sort of comment about HK owners coloring all the markings on their weapons with red and white crayon :rofl:

13. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

like this?

[​IMG]

:o