Skinny pizza

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by brwneydgrl, Apr 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brwneydgrl

brwneydgrl New Member

So I was looking up the weight watcher pizza cookbook but nobody really seemed to think that was a great idea....but thanks for the ideas on wheat dough and low fat cheeses.... I found another book of recipes-100 on this one, for low-fat pizza. Although the dough and cheese tips were helpful, I really want a recipe, cuz trust me I am an awful cook. It's sad, I will put things together that look good together and then when I taste it, it's defnitely not edible....so personally, I need a recipe, but that's just me. What is a good calorie content for a basic pizza? This description says it has recipes that are 30% or fewer calories from fat.....is that a good percentage? This one has recipes for dessert pizza too, which kind of excites me, but really, how healthy can dessert be?!?! I mean, it's dessert!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Skinny-Pizzas-over-100-Healthy-Low-Fat-Recipes-for-A_W0QQitemZ290057852083QQihZ019QQcategoryZ378QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

2. BarbaraWaltersPegleg

BarbaraWaltersPegleg Irish Guido

I've been using Proactive for 4 months and have gotten minimal results. I'm frustrated but I really don't have the money to spend on going to the dermatologist. I saw an informercial for this on tv a couple nights ago and hadn't heard of it before. I looked it up online and saw that they actually have a pretty extensive line of skin care products. However, like proactive you have to sign up for a program where they send you new kids every so many days. Well I don't want to get into that cycle again so I'm thinking of buying it this way so I can try it first and see if I like it. Has anybody used it and had results? Or better yet, is anybody in the same position as myself with trying Proactive without results and found another skin care line that works??? PLEASE let me know, I'm getting desperate?!?!?!

http://cgi.ebay.com/MURAD-ACNE-COMPLEX-KIT-60-DAY-SUPPLY-NIB_W0QQitemZ180229032837QQihZ008QQcategoryZ11862Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

3. evolude

evolude OT Supporter

4. Drewski

Drewski New Member

+1

Barb's gotta go :mamoru:

5. RICK RO$$

RICK RO$$ Active Member

POST YOUR TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT

6. bigdamray

bigdamray New Member

Met Rx used to make a pizza. Whatever happened to those? Pics of my tits coming soon ROSS!!

7. life

life pure sex

ur gay

8. Drewski

Drewski New Member

[​IMG]

:mamoru:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.