TAT Skin stretching

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by -=Likwid=-, Jan 6, 2006.

1. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

If i've got a 4 month old piercing and upgraded from 14g to 10g within the last week or two, would it be unusual if the skin is starting to stretch noticably more so soon? I don't want it to get out of hand, and have a massive flap hangin around. Should I take out my piercing for a week and see if the piercing wound would heal and shrink a bit? Or is that a really bad idea? I've been told the wound would heal quickly, but when the piercings' been out, it looks and feels just fine...
    Any thoughts would help, i've only had 2 piercings in my life :)

2. the real banjo

the real banjo OT Supporter

10g is no flap to concern yourself with

3. hopeudiemahc

hopeudiemahc "stay true to yourself and follow your heart. Giv

strech 2 sizes every month

4. Laurel

Laurel New Member

:eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

are you serious?!

It should be the other way around. Stretch 1 size every 2 months

5. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

I've had it in for 3.5 months now, and my 10g barbell just fell through the piercing in the shower this morning. This is why i was asking about the skin stretching and whatnot..

Thinking i'll leave the barbell out for a bit to let the piercing shrink a bit so it fits right, instead of twisting and stretching even more... thoughts?

6. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

it's a frenum piercing, if that makes any difference.

7. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

What kind of jewelry are you wearing? Im assuming its a tunnel or glass plug of some kind since you said it fell out? If its a cbr, those tend to carry more weight and allow for more stretching at a shorter period of time. Are you planning on stretching further? Or is 10 the greatest size you'd like to achieve? I wouldnt worry about permanant stretching until you start getting into larger sizes, such as 2 and up.

8. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

It's just a regular stainless steel barbell.

I don't plan on stretching it out further, 10g is where I like it... at least for a while. I'm still getting used to the weight dangling when i'm walking with the 10g on.

In the end, i'd like it to be comfortable when it's in and out of action. The stretching bit worried me a bit when it fell out while i was in the shower, but hopefully the piercing'll shrink down in the next few days.

9. sugarslxt

sugarslxt New Member

I went up 1 size eyery 2 weeks untill i was able to put a 4 in my ear. Then i took it out about 3 months ago. 2 weeks ago i tryed to put it back in but couldnt. I had to start with a 10 but now the 4 is back in and i have to take it put . I have a job interview and i dont think they will like seeing that kinda stuff in my ear.