Skin care for men

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by imagiro, Mar 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imagiro

imagiro Guest

I have never really cared for my skin before. It's always been oily and breaking out constantly. But I'm finally starting to care and need some help. The only thing that I have been using has been some Nivea face wash before shaving and some nivea after shave. What are people using for acne control. I have sorta oliy skin I guess. What are people using and how often?

2. gosideways

gosideways sr20omg

If it's really bad, go see a dermatologist.

On a side note, my skin used to be oily and gross when I was fat and out of shape, but when I started exercising and lifting weights it has gotten much smoother. So there ya go, another reason to work out.

3. D-GUy

D-GUy Guest

Sweating and busting my ass did more for my than my dermatologist ever did. Though initally I would go to a dermatologist and get yourself on the right track. I know most doc's say diet does not affect your breakouts or anything, but I for sure have a way better face now than I did when I was overweight and eating like shit. Also, don't stick with something if it is not working for you. Took me two or three times to find the right combo of meds that was right for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.