Sk3

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by 4g63punk, Jun 10, 2006.

1. 4g63punk

4g63punk New Member

Discuss. I really like my sk2 but I am missing some of the new features of phones like picture messaging.. I do like the rest of the features, but I have heard rumors about this forever.. What do you all think?

2. nyracer918

nyracer918 New Member

I heard that it is coming out either june 26 or early July... from what i have read on it... its pretty sweet.... the only thing that i would change is a better camera like even a 2.0 mp and not 1.3, If it comes out i got to the store i get my phones and they usually give me a good deal because i will just get a new contract on a different name.. maby mom or dad's

3. thomusvoo

thomusvoo New Member

yea
    heard teh same
    price maybe 350$ (from men's magazine)

4. tommyxgun

tommyxgun New Member

july 10th has been a date for awhile now. but nobody actually knows yet. just speculation

5. 4g63punk

4g63punk New Member

Yeah it is the 10th for a new plan but us that have an sk2 can get it as early as the 28th. Also this is the shiz of a phone.. Wow they did a good job.. http://sidekick3.blogspot.com/

6. nyracer918

nyracer918 New Member

i also heard on howardforums that there will be a special promotion going on in a while that if you are a new customer you can get it for $99 during a limited time